• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We've got four admins at least that can change names in multiple timezones, that should be more than enough :monster:

AFAIK it wasn't possible, or in other words, vB had a weird system where you could give mods specific admin access iirc, which was a bit weird, just merge the permission system or something idk.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I intentionally avoid name change requests beacause lazy and there's at least three other people that should be on top of this, :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
What was my old username the last time this happened? Something like

It's really lame how someone with no posts and hasnt been active in years can hog up a username indefinitely.

I'll take that name.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^That's a legit complaint I reckon. There was someone who wanted to register as 'Aerith Gainsborough' but couldn't because some randy user who hasn't posted since 2009 already took it or sommat. Might be worth a feedback and suggestions thread?

Top Bottom