Captain America: TFA, TWS, & Civil War

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I didn't catch it because we really needed to get out because we both had to get home, him for the sake of it and me to babysit my brother. If it's possible, could you get me a link of the scene? Or if not, a description?

I'm really kicking myself now. :(

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I didn't catch it because we really needed to get out because we both had to get home, him for the sake of it and me to babysit my brother. If it's possible, could you get me a link of the scene? Or if not, a description?

I'm really kicking myself now. :(

I can give you a description. :monster:

It showed Bucky incognito at the museum with the Captain America exhibit looking at the memorial to Bucky's past life.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Now I'm kicking myself even more. Fuck. :(

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Cant find the video but this is adorable:

tumblr_n3dfvswrAJ1qghcc8o1_250.gif

tumblr_n3dfvswrAJ1qghcc8o2_250.gif

I wont say much cause most of it has already been said,
but holy crap was the action in this fucking awesome. While waiting for the (disappointing) stinger at the end I purposefully looked to see who did the fight choreography, something I never do. It was swift, brutal, and unrelenting. The shakey cam was a bit annoying, but thankfully I could still see what was happening.

Also I love how Hydra has been running shield the whole time, which makes stuff from the previous films tie in better. Like in Iron Man 2 you see the senator (I think?) trying to get Iron Mans armour is actually a Hydra agent, Shields reluctance to use people over weapons during Avengers, etc.

I also think they're using the movie business to their advantage. For example I wasn't sure if Cap would die or not at the end, because Chris Evans is getting to be a bigger name, and asking for more money. Marvel has shown themselves to be cheap, and they have Bucky there to take up Caps place if they need too. In any other movie I wouldnt worry at all that the hero would be killed, but in this.. it fits with the comic and with Marvels possible business plan.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Seriously.
I especially loved the 4 second Mexican standoff in the control room that just erupted into mass casualty gunfire. I kinda wanna go re-watch the other Marvel Films again with that in mind - especially the one-shots, knowing that Coulson is 100% SHIELD, and Sitwell is 100% Hydra.

X :neo:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Holy shit this was so good. Best stand-alone (i.e., non-Avengers) MCU film since the first Iron Man, probably, if it doesn't top even that. I'll type up more detailed thoughts later when I'm feeling more coherent.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I'm on board with Inter. The fight choreography was fucking brilliant. And, I found it very interesting to see how Stark's technology has become so integrated into the system. It's pretty damn telling on how Ultron is going to wreak havoc in the next Avengers installment.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well it's true. Guardians of the Galaxy especially the new crew are almost like Akatsuki for good guys or Suicide Squad in Space who tackle threats greater than their own. I believe earth would have been fine without Shield if only
Tony didn't end up being Regular Man for true love. Hulk is a questionable asset because of Ross and the military and because he's not like cool Hulk from Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Agents of SMASH and merely a savage wild beast, a thing I hope to see rectified in Age of Ultron or a further hulk solo adventure. I mean is it too tough to make Hulk a snarking and cool angry unstoppable force rather than a wild beast that needs constant caring for, MCU?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has seen it that this film is giving wingnuts a case of teh st00pidz. There's a good takedown here.

I'll write up a detailed poast with my own thoughts on it tomorrow or something. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow, I just saw this movie. That was pretty intense there for a while. That was amazing.

I'll write up more tomorrow. It's 2am right now. But I just needed to comment.

Ghost X

My favourite scene would probably be the Nick Fury 4WD scene. Interesting story-weaving otherwise, but weak big bads. 3.75/5 stars :awesome:

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
i am not a big fan of superheroes but i have always liked the captain america films ever since the first one came out, and this one blew my mind last week. i can't wait for the next one.

but...seriously...i mean it need more guns...and more shattering glass, definitely more shattering glass. :monster:

anyway here's some awesome art of that awesome bad guy (that i could have sworn was asian before
he unveiled his face
)

blood_in_the_breeze_by_alicexz-d7e4t2g_zps8c789d7e.jpg

0410winterc_by_evankart-d7e9uhu_zps1fe97cdd.jpg

Top Bottom