Captain America: TFA, TWS, & Civil War

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But who is Spider-Man???

I heard Spider-Man isn't due on set until June, which means we might have to wait a whole month to find out.

:sadpanda:

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I really wanna know too, meanwhile we're all like

Loki-Screams-Tell-Me-In-Tears-Thor-Gif.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Martin Freeman for Spider-Man. :wacky:

Or, you know, he is pretty short. Maybe Marvel and Fox found a way to share Wolverine. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hope Martin Freeman does a badass role and an unexpected role like Robert Redford.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
He's clearly going to be Dr. Strange's nurse assistant, named John to help tie those two films together. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Totally, he's simply passing through to tie in magicz with the marvel guys to prepare us for his boss/friend's debut. Some surgeon who wrecked his hands and was a target for hydra last time.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm thinking that Strange's hands get injured as a direct result of the conflict of Civil War, and John becomes a private investigator to determine who's to blame...

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Since Strange was already on Hydra's hit list (per "The Winter Soldier"), is he likely already doing the wonky stuff in the MCU?

Also, should we change the thread title?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Plot synopsis:
“Captain America: Civil War” picks up where “Avengers: Age of Ultron” left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

The production will shoot on location in Atlanta, Georgia, which serves as the base for the film’s production, as well as locations in Germany, Puerto Rico and Iceland.

I need more info so I can stalk them. :wacky:

Also, Paul Rudd is in it and so is William Hurt as General Ross.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24586...oduction_on_marvels_captain_america_civil_war

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The production will shoot on location in Atlanta, Georgia, which serves as the base for the film’s production, as well as locations in Germany, Puerto Rico and Iceland.

:lexcited:

OMG

Top Bottom