Captain America: TFA, TWS, & Civil War

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I saw the trailer after getting home. Please dont disappoint me like Iron Man 3 did, Cap! T___T You got epic Helicarriers by the batch, The Winter Soldier himself and implications that
Ultron is running the show from behind the scenes

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just saw Thor TDW and it had a trailer for this attached.

Seems like they'll call it "The Return of the First Avenger" here. =/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
To be fair, The Dark Kingdom sounds badass. But the Captain America sequel sounds... funnily redundant.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Tets, tell your country to stop changing these movies' subtitles to stupid shit for no good reason.

It's not the subtitle, it's actually the full title. :p

I'm already considering importing the blu-ray from the UK just so it'll have the proper title. :capmon:

rotfa_zps03eedf6b.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It's not the subtitle, it's actually the full title. :p

I'm already considering importing the blu-ray from the UK just so it'll have the proper title. :capmon:

rotfa_zps03eedf6b.jpg

Oh good god. I thought it was Captain America: The Return of the First Avenger. They're actually going with this?!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yep. It's quite horrible. :lol:

Maybe they didn't wanna use "Captain America" because America isn't really all that popular these days what with the spying on everyone and wiretapping our chancellor's phone. :wacky:

I know some countries had that option for the first one and only called it The First Avenger.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yep. It's quite horrible. :lol:

Maybe they didn't wanna use "Captain America" because America isn't really all that popular these days what with the spying on everyone and wiretapping our chancellor's phone. :wacky:

I know some countries had that option for the first one and only called it The First Avenger.

Yeah… I could see that.

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I think Season 1 will be a prelude to this and Season 2 may be during Ultron's events or after the event. The series may have ties to the film by way of Skye's parents, the centipede organization and Coulson's mysterious recovery. Probably all the factors that will link up to TWS.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
NEW TRAILER

Edit: The UK trailer has small tiny changes, at around 1:00 you can see Sharon Carter then there's Steve and Nat on a room in their tanktops, what a ship tease

Last edited:
Top Bottom