The part that gets me:
"I've got no choice. He's my friend..."

"So was I..."

giphy.gif

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, shivers down my spine and a feeling like I just got punched in the gut -- a perfect Civil War trailer.

tumblr_nycynzrOA61ui45hlo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nycynzrOA61ui45hlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nycynzrOA61ui45hlo3_540.jpg

-- and for the lulz:

tumblr_inline_nycxkld1BW1qe6ydj_400.png

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm still waiting for them to come to Puerto Rico, I'm sure they'll be here soon.....

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
*sigh* I suppose this is the first Marvel movie that's making me feel...meh. I know all we have is the trailer but based on the trailer, my interest level is super low. The Civil War storyline in the comics was compelling because of the reason they went to war against each other. It doesn't appear that this is following that story at all. I could be mistaken but it looks to me like the conflict is over Cap's relationship with Bucky. Meh. I'm taking a very cautious wait and see to this.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The thought had occured to me, but they seemed very excited about it.

BUT HEY MAYBE IT'S MILES MORALES. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
*sigh*

Iron Man... just... yeah... there are some people you just don't go after... one of your friend's best friend who knows him from before he was a super-hero is probably one of those people... never mind the whole fact that he's an ex-assassin...

I mean, I get the whole "in an ideal world there shouldn't be vigilantes" argument... but making the first major enforcement of that type of thing be a guy who probably just wants to be left alone by all the major players in the game really isn't a good precedent to set. Especially when said guy's got enough friends who might be in the right and are going to stand with him for either old times's sake (Steve) or "ex-agents of Hydra who now hate Hydra"'s sake (Wanda). Or when the guy might have a way to take you down with the crazy arm of his (or at least be hard for you to take down). This is when talking could be useful... *coughCaptianAmericacough*

So, who wants popcorn?

:mj:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
A lot of people keep asking me why Hawkeye would side with Cap and Bucky, and my answer for them is I'd like to think that Clint would understand more than anyone how it feels to be brainwashed with no control over your actions and forced to kill innocents.

But I'm really pumped for this movie. I'm just glad it's not Avengers 2.5, and will really focus and Cap and Bucky's relationship being built back up.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Love finally having confirmation without a doubt that Tony does indeed have Extremis and an Extremis based suit.

Had a debate with someone on reddit some time back about how IM3 heavily implies Tony went ahead and got it at the end.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Does he? I thought that the glove he had from the trailer was from the watch he was wearing. Or was there something else Extremis-based?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Does he? I thought that the glove he had from the trailer was from the watch he was wearing. Or was there something else Extremis-based?

Yeah it was my own confirmation bias looking more at his hand rather then the watch :monster:

I still contest thought that he at the very least is rockin the Extremis virus in himself.

Top Bottom