[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

A

Great Old One
It was cut off to that, so I added in that line. I really can't recall, so I need to check back.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
C'mon. Most of the things I joke about and say are true, when they aren't are extremely non-sensical and bizarre. :monster:

I wouldn't lie about something that's obviously rooted in truth and turn around and say it was a lie. When I say something is true and it isn't, most of the time it's pretty obvious to see it's bullshit, you dork.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I can't always tell. :(

But anyway dang I need these translations now so that I can see this all for myself!!!!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I honestly don't see it needing its own section seeing as how most of the stories are tied directly to ACC save for maybe Case of Shinra.

The novellas are all unique and self contained character stories that all connect to AC's overall conflict. It'd be like giving LO it's own sub forum.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Still, if there's enough discussion about the matter, it could be contained in an AC(C) subforum. Dunno how much (potential) discussion there is about it though.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
soooo, any word on how hito is doing on the translations? What has he finished? Sorry if i'm coming off as impatient.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Everything but the revised CoT, at the moment, but Hito should be done shortly.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, hitoshura said at the latest, the Lifestream stuff should be done Sunday :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just want to let everyone know its done and will be posted tonight :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Did he do all of them or just CoL?

Also tell him to get his butt back here so I can glomp him!!!!!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL, its posted :monster:

And he only did the Lifestream stuff. More stuff will come later. He did this first cause it was the shortest and easiest :monster:

Top Bottom