Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Saw that on the news, his brother (iirc) took over, but if he dies... I gathered there's a few hundred princes that would end up fighting over who turns king next, :monster:

Ghost X

It seems they have an order of ascension that has worked out so far (ie: centuries). Also, I tend not to mourn those who uphold wahhabism :P. With that said, I doubt I'll be particularly sad when the new king eventually dies too, as he apparently is a carbon copy. Then again, anything could happen.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I share the same sentiments too, it's their affairs and we got our own to deal with.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This satire piece pretty much sums up my thoughts on Saudi Arabia. This is worth noting too:

B7z1HcsCUAEliRF.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
inventor of Tic-Tacs and several other candies
Oh only Nutella and Ferrero Rocher! Ambrosia of the gods. Tsk tsk Aaron, that would be like saying 'John Lennon writer of 'The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill' and some other songs' :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ah, here's the thread I was trying to find last night, :monster:

Alan Howard, the voice of Sauron, died the other day.

Also *re-reads thread* wait whu? Aww, sadfeis :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Star Trek is probably more responsible for my political views than any other program of my childhood, and Spock is a tremendous portion of that. "The means of the many outweigh the needs of the few" has stuck with me ever since I heard it. Would that our world could be a bit more like Star Trek and a bit less like it is now. We'd all be better off for it. Rest in peace, Leonard.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Simpsons producer and philanthropist Sam Simon is dead, age 59, of colon cancer.

This may also be of interest. It's a shame he bought into PETA's agenda but he seems like a genuinely good person.

Top Bottom