• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
She was also in Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Manchurian Candidate, and Gaslight (yes, that Gaslight).

Oh, yes, her character in Manchurian Candidate was chilling; one of my favourite movie villains ever.

Reactions: Ite

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
My only memories of Murder, She Wrote was the fact that as soon as that show came on, it reminded me to double check my homework to see if it was ready to turn in the next day in school, since it was on a Sunday night. In fact, me trying to finish up last minute homework was probably why I don't remember anything that happened on the show. This was especially prevalent during football season, when I'd watch a Cowboys or 49ers game on CBS and Pat Summerall would announce towards the end of the game that up next after the game would be 60 Minutes, followed by Murder, She Wrote.

Speaking of that, Pat Summerall was known for leaving a noticable pause between "Murder" and "She" when announcing the CBS TV schedule following the game.

Last edited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
'Murder, She Wrote' came about at a time when I was old enough to stay up for that timeslot. It was especially notable for me because of Ms. Lansbury herself. There were a lot of other crime solving shows around in the time like 'Miami Vice', 'Hunter', and reruns of 'Spenser For Hire' and 'Kojak'; all with tough, grizzled, manly men. So having a series starring a sweet, compassionate woman of senior age, who solved murder mysteries and got the criminals without using weapons was a real breath of fresh air.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Damn, this one really hits hard. Conroy IS Batman to me, and many others who grew up watching that show. R.I.P… ?
We can debate all day about his live action actors (I'll die on the Christian Bale hill, for example), but Conroy was the undisputed voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman. He was even brought in to voice the character in the Arkham video game trilogy.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I actually watched Power Rangers for 2 reasons;

1) Tommy
2) I had a crush on the original Pink Ranger

When the OG Pink Ranger left the show, I made the decision to stop watching the show. Blame my almost teenage hormones for letting my crush on Kimberly Hart/Amy Jo Johnson get the best of me in that moment. Tommy should have kept me watching the show in hindsight.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield

As much as I liked green ranger, white was my favorite. Pains me so much :'(

a few days ago I actually watched one of those past-present comparison videos with the cast and Tommy looked great and in shape, I couldn't ever expected something like this..

Top Bottom