And a-one. And a-two.

UNBREAAAAAAAAAAK MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAART

*digs deep for Meat Loaf voice*
SAY YOU'LL LOVE ME AGAIN!

We should totally do duets on "It's all coming back to me now"
and "Couldn't have said it better", Meat Loaf style. :D

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Meat Loaf used to be the fucking man. Then I saw one of his videos, and he was some dead guy singing to his wife. But, it was creepy, because he was really fat at the time, so when he tried to hit those high notes, his triple chin would violently shake. Looked like Satan was trying to come out of his neck. Watching that vid scarred me for life.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You shall be enlightened!!!
"Couldn't have said it better".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCKN7XqSQw8

Unfortunately I'm only able to find the live version of "It's all coming back to me now".

I'm not a huge fan of Meatloaf darling. D; Can we find something else?

Meat Loaf used to be the fucking man. Then I saw one of his videos, and he was some dead guy singing to his wife. But, it was creepy, because he was really fat at the time, so when he tried to hit those high notes, his triple chin would violently shake. Looked like Satan was trying to come out of his neck. Watching that vid scarred me for life.

aaaaand.... *rofled*

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

This is why I go to the gym almost everytime I get the chance. And indulge on veggies only. ='(

Also has anyone saw Inter's Meet the Spy vid? that's some epic shit since the Meet the Sniper/Demoman vids 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom