Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
nope, at least not to me. The message where she asked to be banned was rather cryptic and implied she might've indicated why to someone on the forum in a private messages but I don't really care enough to pry into people's private messages (unless there's a high possibility of them containing n00dz, which at this point is still zero afaik :wackymonster:).

Sux. :/

Bring her back, imho.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
nope, at least not to me. The message where she asked to be banned was rather cryptic and implied she might've indicated why to someone on the forum in a private messages but I don't really care enough to pry into people's private messages (unless there's a high possibility of them containing n00dz, which at this point is still zero afaik :wackymonster:).

Shame. you coulda checked my inbox, her last message was her bra picture. a picture she promised to give when she said she's quitting foruming. I still believe by her message that she WANTS to come back but can't. Which could indicate a financial crisis or a uni crisis if she's still going to uni. Or she is job hunting altogether.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
but I don't really care enough to pry into people's private messages (unless there's a high possibility of them containing n00dz, which at this point is still zero afaik :wackymonster:).

I'm glad you think this way. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Baby: He's a tech Admin, of course he can. <__<;

Big Sister, if I destroy it. Do I get girls with sizes E + ?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Wait, V. You can see our PM's?
only if I query the database to view the private messages table, there isn't an installed hack that'll let me do that. fyi I've never actually done that on this forum, and haven't done it on any forum for like five years because there's too much possibility of drama erupting from such an action. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Assuming you evacuate all the E+ girls before you detonate the bomb, then yes! Of course. More than you can shake a stick at.

That's easily solved tho.

I wish I was The Spy so I can have enough resources to find Nonja. :' (

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@ Tiff: Secret forum? D : WHY NO SHOW.

Is there CLoti?

Yeah, Cloti one :

The secret Forum is... Pink Paradise.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Pink_Paradise/index.php?act=idx

If you really want to log in and read the shit in there, I will let you. :awesome:

We had to move there because our RPs broke the PG13 rules. :eye roll:

Wait, V. You can see our PM's?

Lol, there's something to do on a rainy day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom