Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
yahoo.com said:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[baleeted]@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([baleeted]@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta480.mail.mud.yahoo.com (state 18).
vader.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

NO! NOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRY AGAIN! TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Edit: to think to have gone that far to baleet her e-mail. We're gonna have to unban her in a month so she can be enticed to return.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
What will you do today? steal my lunchmoney? my pocket money? my money to purchase skanky underwears?

:lol:

Hmmm, all are possible however today I thought I might try to coerce you into stealing sweeties for me from the newspaper shop. You're young - they'll never suspect your innocent face. And you know your reward for doing it, right?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hmmm, all are possible however today I thought I might try to coerce you into stealing sweeties for me from the newspaper shop. You're young - they'll never suspect your innocent face. And you know your reward for doing it, right?

I'm 20 and I'm not going to do that shit. 8( Pick something harder.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Tried again, same result. If she had an email under that name, she baleeted it :(

A

Great Old One

I'm sorry to butt in, but you two are e-mailing her to come back? It sucks terribly that Kun had to go, but she probably has a reason why she had to leave, and we should just accept that.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Tried again, same result. If she had an email under that name, she baleeted it :(

Crafty little devil. No matter. the ban will be lifted in a month, it will be good to bring her back in any way. hehehehehahahahahaha!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I was just trying to pass along Mumble's message to her and saying I wanted to keep in touch actually :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA

I'm sorry to butt in, but you two are e-mailing her to come back? It sucks terribly that Kun had to go, but she probably has a reason why she had to leave, and we should just accept that.

Silence you

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
nope, at least not to me. The message where she asked to be banned was rather cryptic and implied she might've indicated why to someone on the forum in a private messages but I don't really care enough to pry into people's private messages (unless there's a high possibility of them containing n00dz, which at this point is still zero afaik :wackymonster:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom