Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
I don't believe in flattery. I'm just calling it like I see it, tbh.

Longer hair is just what I like best. Long, dark hair in particular drives me crazy <3
I'm thinking about growing my hair again, to be honest. But I'm still deciding.

@ Channy:... Cause I said so?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well I just brushed my teeth so it's woken me up for another 5/10 mins or so.

Yes Mistress, I obey your every command. :monster:

A

Great Old One
@ Channy: OMG I am? HELL YES. Now I have... one, two, three, four, five, six... seven, eight... nine!!!!1111 WOOT.

First, stay here. :monster: I'll give you your second order.

@ Omega: I like straight hair. :monster:

My hair's wavy when I grow it, it's a mess to deal with.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nine?

I don't really care about that part, tbh. Just so long as it's long and dark (preferably shiny) <3 Except I think (not sure) that I have a tendency to go for straight hair, without realizing it.

I'm insanely jealous of people with straight hair, btw. Mine's stupidly curly/wavy, and at a certain length (about three or four days ago, actually), it refuses to do anythin I tell it to. Hence my cutting it supershort.

Makes me wish I'd gotten more of my Native American DNA, tbh. Shiny straight hair ftw.

A

Great Old One
Yes, nine:

Tiff, Audi, Aki, Mei, Ana, Hayley, Sofie, Carlie, and now CHANNY. I will DOMINATE THE WORLD. :reptar:

I don't think you'd have to worry about that Meggy - I was reading an article on what people find attractive in men, and about sixty four (five?) voted as wavy/curly hair as more attractive then just straight.

Hey, what does Wakeen mean anyways?

@ V:

Oh wow. Cool. :monster:

Did you go to work and all...?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Night CHANNY ILU.

Yay, I'm on the Koi list.

GAH, I hate MSN! I can never choose a display picture I am satisfied with. :lol:

Truthful truth is the greatest justice, imo.

Uh, I meant the legs thing. Doesn't that remain to be seen also?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No, I'd rather have straight hair because I don't like how bushy my hair is. I'm actually growing it out a bit now so I can get it relaxed (read: chemically straightened), partially because it's been ages since I've done it and it's a nice change of pace, and partially for someone else :awesomonster:

What, my name?

A

Great Old One
YOU FINALLY COME BACK TIFF. :reptar:

No, I'd rather have straight hair because I don't like how bushy my hair is. I'm actually growing it out a bit now so I can get it relaxed (read: chemically straightened), partially because it's been ages since I've done it and it's a nice change of pace, and partially for someone else
Ewww, no. Meg, don't straighten your hair. Don't chemically straighten your hair. All the celebs. have wavy hair, not straight. Straight is sooo out....

Okay, I don't know how else to convince you.

And yeah, your name.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah work was busier than usual thanks to the rain, so that was nice as well since we needed the revenue.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Probably depends on the line of work. Working in a book store can get fairly mundane. I entertained myself during downtimes tonight by retracing the fading letters on the section labels we use for sorting books with a Sharpie.

A

Great Old One
I'm not... the only one? D; /devastated
D : But you guys are all.

Yay, I'm on the Koi list.
BUT OF COURSE. :reptar: I LUV YOU TIFF!!!!111

V, I can't help but notice every time I try to look at Who's Online you're looking at the same page. :monster:

Probably depends on the line of work. Working in a book store can get fairly mundane. I entertained myself during downtimes tonight by retracing the fading letters on the section labels we use for sorting books with a Sharpie.
Sharpies are always good fun. :monster:

OMG TIFF WE FORGOT AA HOW COULD WE BE SO STUPID

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Uh, I meant the legs thing. Doesn't that remain to be seen also?
No, it doesn't. Thanks, myspace :monster:

My hair is basically a bush, dood. It's not a permanent plan...and I can always get it cut shorter if I don't like it :monster:

It means "guy whose illiterate father named him after someone but misspelled it" :monster:

What do you do, Aaron?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
V, I can't help but notice every time I try to look at Who's Online you're looking at the same page. :monster:
Who's Online? I generally have a ton of tabs open and one of them is bound to be Who's Online, which refreshes every minute :monster:

@ Omega: I work as a cashier at a book store at the moment :monster:

A

Great Old One
It means "guy whose illiterate father named him after someone but misspelled it"
That made me lol. :monster:

Who's Online? I generally have a ton of tabs open and one of them is bound to be Who's Online, which refreshes every minute

@ Omega: I work as a cashier at a book store at the moment
Why so many tabs open now? :wacky:

What do you want to be?

A

Great Old One
I wanted to be a forensics scientist but after I looked at a picture of the Black Dahliah, those dreams all washed away. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom