Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Lion King made me cry, the most traumatising movie experience in my childhood was The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The scene when Quasimodo is basically tortured was the most brutal thing I had ever seen, and whenever I watched the movie on VHS I would skip that part. I would rate it 10 times more stressful than Mofasa's death.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
what about e-vaginas? would tight be the cool thing, and buckettt?
No girls on the Internet = No e-vaginas. ):

Although Lion King made me cry, the most traumatising movie experience in my childhood was The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The scene when Quasimodo is basically tortured was the most brutal thing I had ever seen, and whenever I watched the movie on VHS I would skip that part. I would rate it 10 times more stressful than Mofasa's death.
Wow, it's been so long since I watched that. o_o I think I have faint memories of that scene. ;_;

There is no record of there ever being a woman on the internet. :monster:
Who would ever challenge this naturally given fact?

A woman on the internet is just as likely as a Star Trek nerd getting laid. :D

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
There is no record of there ever being a woman on the internet. :monster:
Who would ever challenge this naturally given fact?

A woman on the internet is just as likely as a Star Trek nerd getting laid. :D

What about a Star Trek nerd who is a woman, simultaneously getting laid while she surfs the internet?

What about a Star Trek nerd who is a woman, simultaneously getting laid while she surfs the internet?

Not even String/M-theory could simulate a universe with such an event ever occurring. It is beyond all possible dimensions of existence!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Brainiac is suffering from a viral infection by me. I apologize, his theories and talk are irrelevant. and possibly nonsensical just the way I want it!! 8DDD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OMG, you're right. I must be strong! :monster:

I love how penises go backwards on the Internet. :awesome: Once upon a time, your was Senior too. ;D

CALL NOMURA NAO

It was a short-lived Senior time though. It almost immediately became Epic. Ah, my e-penis, how fast you've grown. :awesome:

Also, the Lion King is epic. <3 For many years it was the only movie that had made me cry. D: The Lion King 2 is epic too, although it didn't make me shed a single tear. o_o
The Lion King 2 has a pretty good story IMO. :awesome: Kovu is adorable.

Edit: Why are there no girls on the nets? :huh:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Brainiac is suffering from a viral infection by me. I apologize, his theories and talk are irrelevant. and possibly nonsensical just the way I want it!! 8DDD

Does that mean I'm free to pop back into existence once more? Not that the eternal void isn't a nice place to be or anything, but the public transport sucks and there's no internet.

Does that mean I'm free to pop back into existence once more? Not that the eternal void isn't a nice place to be or anything, but the public transport sucks and there's no internet.

You go back to non-existence! Logical necessity demands it! Also, I smell of music on LSD:awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Well do you promise to serve under Emperor Joker if I reality warp the Brainiac code away??

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Hmmm, so it comes down to non-existence or a life of servitude? I had the feeling this might happen today...

Other than the chance to exist, what are the benefits to me of serving under the Emperor Joker?

Oh, but there is so much benefit to not existing! For example, your observation is not dependant upon location. You will observe everything at all times, without the need of actually observing it! Actually, your identity is not limited to a few clusters of brain tissue, your identity will be everything at the same time!

Also, laugh at my Windows Vista joke! :muhaha:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lulz, crinkly and limp.

Although Great Old One would be a combination of the two. :/
Except Great Old One is a giant semi-undead giant squid, so...tentacle raep and all :wacky:

Mine is an "epic donator"...what d'you suppose that means? :wacky:

Also, hello all, and let's make CC 2.0 better than before, mkay?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! :)

To those who celebrate it today: Happy Mother's Day!

:joy:

*sigh* We're still on about 'tentacle raep'... ?!

Last edited:
Tentacle raep is not the subject ma'lady! The pure and utter awesomeness of Brainiac's awesomeness is! Join me, and you will achieve powers greater than any TLS member! Together we will crush the false gods Cthulhu and Emperor Joker!

*soviet national theme plays in background*

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Oh, but there is so much benefit to not existing! For example, your observation is not dependant upon location. You will observe everything at all times, without the need of actually observing it! Actually, your identity is not limited to a few clusters of brain tissue, your identity will be everything at the same time!

Also, laugh at my Windows Vista joke! :muhaha:

Hah-hah @ Windows Vista joke!

That does sound rather tempting, but y'know, I kinda like existing. Could I drink coffee as a non-entity? Then again...I do have some pretty major voyeuristic tendencies and the possibilities for snooping would be endless. I'd say I'm 94.32% convinced about ceasing to exist.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Tentacle raep is not the subject ma'lady! The pure and utter awesomeness of Brainiac's awesomeness is! Join me, and you will achieve powers greater than any TLS member! Together we will crush the false gods Cthulhu and Emperor Joker!

Who's Brainiac?

:awesome: I'll take the heightened powers! :P lol

Serve under EJ?! Never! :O

Heya, ES! :) Nothing much, as always.

The weather's beautiful outside, at least here...

Last edited:
I!!!! AM!!!! BRAINIAC!!!!! *pyrotechnics in the background, orchestra of guitars, AI-girls screaming in the distance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom