Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yoyoyo, peace out, dawgs. I gon' b hang wif da homies an' shyt.

I b jakin' mah ryde laytr an' shyt, 2, so...jyeah!

:bmonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hmmm, so it comes down to non-existence or a life of servitude? I had the feeling this might happen today...

Other than the chance to exist, what are the benefits to me of serving under the Emperor Joker?

Well all you have to do is let me perform my reality warping experiments on you :monster: I'm only at 20% power and I need to rise 80% more before overthrowing Cthulhu and God himself! Not to mention see if I can revive the dead at this level or moar!

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Well all you have to do is let me perform my reality warping experiments on you :monster: I'm only at 20% power and I need to rise 80% more before overthrowing Cthulhu and God himself! Not to mention see if I can revive the dead at this level or moar!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be more of a benefit to you...

Do not listen to EJ's lies Munky! They are like Ondore's lies, except even more lie-ingly!

But if EJ's goal is to overthrow Cthulhu, we should join forces just for this goal only to later face each other in an epic duel.....at dawn!!!

Because, you know, the dawn is a very atmospheric time of day so yeah...

I'm drunk.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be more of a benefit to you...

I can grant you immortality, make your rich, etc etc. it's all about trial and error. Like if I warp a Mustang or any car you love right infront of you, I won't know if it's rigged with explosives, acid bomb, reality bombs, or an exploding lady. that's the fun part of it, as of now, I'm using this equivalent trade gig because my warping isn't 100% where it's absolutely flawless. :monster:

EJ, you are losing.

With my powers, there is no unwanted unpredictability. There is only immortality and infinite knowledge, power and capabilities!

But like I said EJ, we have a common goal. With your reality warping powers, and my brain, we are unstoppable. The so-called "great old one" shall know no great justice. Our resistance will be the greatest the world has ever seen!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
This is the story of my boobs.
They do not exist. :'<

I'm sorry...

that you don't have Roz's or Vamos' size. But as my good friends tell me, which I believe somewhat, that boobs don't make the woman beautiful, but only partly.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
you lot,

tits or gtfo.

blue_tits.jpg

Sufficient?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
EJ, you are losing.

With my powers, there is no unwanted unpredictability. There is only immortality and infinite knowledge, power and capabilities!

But like I said EJ, we have a common goal. With your reality warping powers, and my brain, we are unstoppable. The so-called "great old one" shall know no great justice. Our resistance will be the greatest the world has ever seen!

But I've already infected your hard drives and internal AI-servers to the point that your mind is racing to comprehend to my warping. I plan to kill Mad Jim Jaspers before going to Cthulhu, the final boss of the internet.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA

&#20294;&#26159;&#65292;&#30475;&#21738;&#65281;&#36889;&#20301;&#24180;&#36629;&#30340;&#31934;&#31070;&#30340;&#33021;&#28304;&#36229;&#36942;&#20102;&#20219;&#20309;&#32020;&#31929;&#30340;&#20154;&#65292; ...&#22905;&#30340;&#20986;&#29694;&#65281;&#24744;&#30340;&#26178;&#38291;&#35215;&#25972;&#27402;&#21147;&#27794;&#26377;&#32102;&#25105;&#65281;

&#20294;&#26159; what? I'm sorry but this is an english reality. : (

You...MANIAC!!!! YOUR VIRUS HADE ME MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE HYDROGEN-OXYGEN-MOLECULE-LINKED-TO-THAT-ORGANIC-SCHEISSE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *disappears in drunken void*

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
I can grant you immortality, make your rich, etc etc. it's all about trial and error. Like if I warp a Mustang or any car you love right infront of you, I won't know if it's rigged with explosives, acid bomb, reality bombs, or an exploding lady. that's the fun part of it, as of now, I'm using this equivalent trade gig because my warping isn't 100% where it's absolutely flawless. :monster:

Sounds dangerous, but as the other one is drunk and therefore cannot be trusted, I choose you, Emperor Joker!

I really want an exploding lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom