Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Lol, there was something like that? That sounds pretty entertaining, lmao. :monster:

I just hope there's no rep system here ever. That causes so much drama. T_T

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
But Ali, I would give you a million rep points. :glomp:

Edit: When two people argue, they lower each others rep, which causes them to argue more and blah blah blah.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
We could just disable neg-repping. But then people would compete to have the highest rep, and ask their buddies to rep them needlessly. Personally I never abused the system on ACF, and would actually like a similar system set up here. But, honestly it's more trouble than it's worth.

A

Great Old One
But Ali, I would give you a million rep points. :glomp:
NO I WOULD. It'll be a DEATH MATCH. 8D

We could just disable neg-repping. But then people would compete to have the highest rep, and ask their buddies to rep them needlessly. Personally I never abused the system on ACF, and would actually like a similar system set up here. But, honestly it's more trouble than it's worth.
Mm, I agree. There's this one forum I went to that disabled neg-repping, but then it just became a dramah's contest.

What about that other system Aaron was talking about?
This one I actually don't mind. ^_^ I think you just say 'thank you,' to a certain post. For example, if someone had new screenshots of ACC people never saw before, then you can give your thanks by clicking on it and all. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I'll install that tomorrow after work since it seems no one has any complaints about it :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I might have used the rep system a total of twice.

On both ACF and FCF.

A

Great Old One
Huh, I can't see it for some reason - do you need an account there to see it? And also, it looks like an interesting forum. Free to say what you want, eh? Does that mean a guy can say, "I like little boys?" without being looked down on? :awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Huh, I can't see it for some reason - do you need an account there to see it? And also, it looks like an interesting forum. Free to say what you want, eh? Does that mean a guy can say, "I like little boys?" without being looked down on? :awesomonster:

They're free to say that, but people will be free to respond pretty much however they want as well :monster: and you may need to register to view it.

That's one of the gayest things I've ever heard.

nonetheless, it happens.

A

Great Old One
They're free to say that, but people will be free to respond pretty much however they want as well :monster: and you may need to register to view it.
Damnit - but I guess I'll just lurk there, it has some pretty interesting stuff from what I'm seeing. :monster:

That's one of the gayest things I've ever heard.
People can be quite emotional over the internet. :monster:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Someone finally asks...

I was doing top secret stuff for the government and didn't have time to spam.

how's the last two years been treating you?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Someone finally asks...

I was doing top secret stuff for the government and didn't have time to spam.

how's the last two years been treating you?

You serious? :O

And they've been okay, I guess. Been having fun when I can. :)

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I would have asked, but I was never a member of ACF and I just met you recently. :monster:

Well let's get better acquainted. I'm Atticus. :) Previously called Lone Valentine when I was interested in FF and just a new internet forum browser.

Tennyo: Yes, dead serious. I saved the world, but due to CIA's reasons and standings, the populous are not allowed to know.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
In Vietnam my dad flew a CIA guy secretly to an undisclosed location with a helicopter. :)

Also good luck, Nocturne! ^_^

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Wow I wonder what happened to that CIA guy. He probably stopped the war and all that all because of your dad. that's cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom