Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
...well then I don't want it. No matter how free it is :monster:

Hangovers sound scary LOL

Lol hangovers are pretty icky in my opinion. I remember one time my cousin got really drunk at one of my birthday parties and she practically fell on top of me. Then I remember waking up to seeing puke in my sink . . . :monster:

It was an interesting birthday party to say the least.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I remember one time my cousin got really drunk at one of my birthday parties and she practically fell on top of me. Then I remember waking up to seeing puke in my sink . . . :monster:
Wow, what a nice present! XD

Lawl, I was doing my Geography homework and I had to fill in some key terms on a PowerPoint thingy...

[spoiler="Oh, I know that one!", I said.]

2wqsig3.jpg
[/spoiler]

:wacky:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
whats going on? I just got back from my holiday. Was in the car for over 8 hours and a 3 hour ride on the ferry. :(

I just finished watching ACC. Haha. I know, inconvenient time, but the torrent just finished downloading. XD

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I think the LTD is pretty much closed now that the real pairing shows up :monster:

So did I! I was squealing at the whole Takahiro Sakurai and Kenichi Suzumura exchange! I love their tandem! :excited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Yesh. Takahiro Sakurai is actually one of my favorite dubbers!

I loved him as Shun Ukiya, do you know him? XD

OMG, you know Gatekeepers?! O_O A lot of my friends don't know that anime! I'm so happy you know it! XDDDD

I love every other character he voices. Also, Yu Kanda and Lavi of D-Grayman are a pretty popular yaoi pairing. Yu Kanda is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai, and Lavi by Kenichi Suzumura.

Who both voice Cloud and Zack.

MORE PROOFZ AMIRITE :monster:

Which is even more proof that
Clifa must be canon as well. :duhard:

TTLY :bigmonster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Yesh. Takahiro Sakurai is actually one of my favorite dubbers!

I loved him as Shun Ukiya, do you know him? XD
Takahiro Sakurai wins. :monster: I don't know who Shun Ukiya is though. XD

But I thought he was awesome as Faldio in Valkyria Chronicles. :awesome: When I first heard him I went "This voice is familiar... Is it... Can it be... OMG IT'S HIM :wacky:"

I love every other character he voices. Also, Yu Kanda and Lavi of D-Grayman are a pretty popular yaoi pairing. Yu Kanda is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai, and Lavi by Kenichi Suzumura.

MORE PROOFZ AMIRITE :monster:
YEASH. :monster:

OMG, you know Gatekeepers?! O_O A lot of my friends don't know that anime! I'm so happy you know it! XDDDD

MORE PROOFZ AMIRITE

HAHA. YES YES and YES.

Plus, Gatekeepers is teh awesome. I like how Takahiro sounded young. :3

Takahiro Sakurai wins. I don't know who Shun Ukiya is though. XD

Ge-eto open! :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Takahiro Sakurai wins. :monster: I don't know who Shun Ukiya is though. XD

But I thought he was awesome as Faldio in Valkyria Chronicles. :awesome: When I first heard him I went "This voice is familiar... Is it... Can it be... OMG IT'S HIM :wacky:"

YEASH. :monster:

It's really hard not to recognize Sakurai IMO. :awesome: I can easily recognize something about his voice in ANY character he plays. I've never failed before. XDDD Even if I didn't care about him that much prior.

Probably why I'm such a fangirl. His voice is so sexy.

The Blue side is so going to expand after everyone has seen ACC :monster:

HAHA. YES YES and YES.

Plus, Gatekeepers is teh awesome. I like how Takahiro sounded young. :3

Ge-eto open! :monster:

Ever seen Junjou Romantica? He sounds young as Misaki :awesome: Barely even close to the Cloud we all know and love to hear. XDDDDD Sakurai is win like that 8DDDDDDD

Urotora Senpuu Kiri (Ultra Whirlwind Slash)!!

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
It's really hard not to recognize Sakurai IMO. :awesome: I can easily recognize something about his voice in ANY character he plays. I've never failed before. XDDD Even if I didn't care about him that much prior.
That's true. :monster: But I really wasn't expecting to hear him there, I was really surprised for some reason. XD

Probably why I'm such a fangirl. His voice is so sexy.
So true. <3

The Blue side is so going to expand after everyone has seen ACC :monster
So true. <3²

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
TAKAHIRO SAKURAI IS WIN :reptar:

Also, we seem to have a lot of new members here. 8DDD It's awesome. I noticed that there were only 300+ members before when I signed up, and 200+ active, and now we have 480+ and 350+ active~

Is this because of ACC, or is this just the way things are? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom