Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Yeah, very surprised with the amount of new members we have. ._. Though, the quickest time would have to be the first three days. It was like, thirty members within three days I think.

Not to mention that the novellas and revised Ultimania hasn't come out yet. :monster:

I think we just gained moar Clotis because of ACC. :awesome: SE does not lie AMIRITE

Someone needs to start a Clack forum. :awesomonster:

The Novellas? OMG Moar LTDs :monster: All threads in all sites will be 50% more active. XDDD

A

Great Old One
Yeah, lol. More and more members is good with me though. :awesome: The forum only started in January though, so I think we're off to a nice start. :) Also, a CLACK FORUM WOULD BE EPIC. We need a Zerith one too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have been downloading what I think is the English version in four parts but I can't extract the files from the rar folder. I keep getting either errors or a message that says that there are no files. :(

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't think it said that. Just either error or that there are no files. :/

And the files are over a gig each and took hours to download. :/ *sighs*

EDIT:

... [QTS] Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (BD H264 1920x1080 24fps AC3 5.1J+5.1E).mkv
[QTS] Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (BD H264 1920x1080 24fps AC3 5.1J+5.1E).mkv - CRC failed

:(

A

Great Old One
And the files are over a gig each and took hours to download. :/ *sighs*
I feel you, I've been downloading the parts for hours and the raw movie has taken days and is still at fifty percent.

Sorry I can't be more of help, but I hope you solve your problem. T_T

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I already have the Japanese dub. That worked just fine. ^_^

And I am buying it in June. But I didn't want to wait. :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
ZOMGWTFLAWLBBQSAUSUNDRPANTZ

...my download finally worked. :3 brb oding on acc <33333333333

....OH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!? Jap and Engrish audio going AT THE SAME TIME?!

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
^lol? Must sound weird.

School is damn boring, I wanna go home and check if the delivery service brought me ACC. Online tracking says they were there.

A

Great Old One
I don't know... I just feel a bit sick T_T I think I'm catching a case of the blues~~~~ :monster:

And it was burning here today. :aah:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Aww, i wish it won't get worse. :hug:

it was raining here a while ago. finally out of hot weather!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
I'm an iPhone, so i have to...i can't stay with paramore forever. not until their newest album be released. :awesomonster:

and, i like Katy :wackynod:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
this spring/summer. I don't know when, but they're already done recording the songs. So i think they won't make us wait longer :)

and yeah, Katy Perry rocks. and she's hot :lust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom