Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
not try, do it! :manhattan:

At first, i kinda feel like katy's a little disturbing. But after watching the latest songs of her, i now like her :excited:

A

Great Old One
Which song did you listen to? :)

And are you a true Paramore fan? Can you name ALL THE BAND MEMBERS!?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
the new songs after "i kissed a girl" would be.. You're So Gay - i don't remember if this is the right title. Hot n' Cold, and Thinking of You :excited:

Vocalist/keyboard: hayley nichole williams
Lead Guitar: Joshua Farro
Bassist: Jeremy Davis
Rhythm: Taylor York
Drums: Zachary Farro

lolz, sup with that?

A

Great Old One
I love Hot n' Cold! :3

And also, okay... who's their MANAGER?

Reason why I ask you this is because I have a friend who knows everything about MCR. lol.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i think it's Sarah, :D

and MCR would be releasing their new album too, according to MTV

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i'm a music phone, :) remember? :awesomonster:

and, listen to songs when you're bored. MTV would be the best channel. lolz.

A

Great Old One
MTV only has all these crappy reality TV shows these days that I cba to watch. :wacky: I like YOUTUBE. :3

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
yah..but watching them buy some time, so i don't mind. And good thing, youtube finally solved some quality problems..it's just some videos are still poor in quality

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Hey, is anyone having problems with MSN cuz I can't sign in, says "service is temporarily unavailable". Not even my Yahoo works either O.o how about you guys? This is annoying the crap out of me... right when i finally get a decent ACC DL too...T_T.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Hey, is anyone having problems with MSN cuz I can't sign in, says "service is temporarily unavailable". Not even my Yahoo works either O.o how about you guys? This is annoying the crap out of me... right when i finally get a decent ACC DL too...T_T.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Are you sure that you typed in your log-in information correctly? If you did, all I think is that the service itself is temporarily disconnected or . . . you could click Start go to Run and in the small pop-up window that comes up, you could type in cmd.exe. Click the ok button and when the command window pops up type in the following:

regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
regsvr32 Softpub.dll
regsvr32 Initpki.dll

And a few more for you to type in, in case you ENTER that in and it doesn't work:

regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll
regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
regsvr32 Wintrust.dll
regsvr32 Sccbase.dll

Note the following is a "last resort" option. Normally I'd just check to see if my internet connection is working or I'd unplug my modem for a minute or two and then plug it back in. Then I'd re-log in. Also I'm not like a computer expert or anything so yeah . . .

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Wait, I think it's cuz im still DLing my ACC torrent... and right now i only have 63 nodes, so that might be the DL preventing me from signing in not sure. I got into AIM and Skype, just MSN and Yahoo wont work, so i guess it's my DL. I may have to wait til it finishes, maybe another 4 hours or so. Thank you for your help though ^^.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Wait, I think it's cuz im still DLing my ACC torrent... and right now i only have 63 nodes, so that might be the DL preventing me from signing in not sure. I got into AIM and Skype, just MSN and Yahoo wont work, so i guess it's my DL. I may have to wait til it finishes, maybe another 4 hours or so. Thank you for your help though ^^.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Must be a pretty huge and special download if it's going to prevent you from signing in to your MSN and Yahoo clients.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
It's only about a 954 MB DL, just under 1 Gig, and then i dont have much memory left in my PC either so ya XD. it's a "2.0 Eng + 2.0 Jap language MP4 ACC" download which is probably the easiest DL i found, easier than that 4-part ACC RAR files DL. A friend also did tell me if im DLing near-max to how many nodes i have, which is only 72 right now, it would end up preventing some things from accessing the net to stop any intrusion of the DL. so i hope that helps explain things.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
It's only about a 954 MB DL, just under 1 Gig, and then i dont have much memory left in my PC either so ya XD. it's a "2.0 Eng + 2.0 Jap language MP4 ACC" download which is probably the easiest DL i found, easier than that 4-part ACC RAR files DL. A friend also did tell me if im DLing near-max to how many nodes i have, which is only 72 right now, it would end up preventing some things from accessing the net to stop any intrusion of the DL. so i hope that helps explain things.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Definitely clears it, up plus it doesn't help if you're low on memory. 954 MB dl . . . wow that's a huge file. My computer would definitely croak and die if it attempted to download that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If you use a client like uTorrent, memory consumption wouldn't be a problem, really. Unless you mean hard drive storage space, which is a completely different thing, :monster:.

I hate people that confuse memory with storage, asdfsdfasdfasfa.

Also, I have 4 GB of memory, thus, > yuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom