Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Tidus is kind of worse, Meggy. XD I spent the whole game going "GOD DAMNIT TIDUS" and "STFU WAKKA".

OMG Tidus :monster:

I don't exactly hate him, but he's not that good a protagonist IMO. And I always felt that he and Yuna just didn't click all that well.

I kind of like Tidus and Rikku interactions better. Tuna looked kind of forced. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I thought Wakka was pretty annoying. And fail. DX But I don't hate him or anything.

Of course Rikku and Yuffie are cute, but the cliche-ness of their characters is kind of annoying. I liked Rikku better in X, because I didn't much like X-2. :awesome:
YOU SHOULD

And that's because she was more awesome in X.

Tidus is kind of worse, Meggy. XD I spent the whole game going "GOD DAMNIT TIDUS" and "STFU WAKKA".

X-2 was enjoyable for me, there were just some things I didn't like about it, like the girl cliches and... the massage.
I just kept saying "STFU WAKKA". Over and over. Ya? >_<

lolmassage. "ooooh" :monster:

Edit: AMAGAD. Meimei has gained ten awesome points. Tidus and Rikku are much more believable. And Tidus was a great protagonist, taking it all together.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
X-2 was enjoyable for me, there were just some things I didn't like about it, like the girl cliches and... the massage.

I missed that edit. OTL

And what massage? o_o?

Well, X-2's gameplay was fun, but Yuna's whole transformation bugged me. DX And the game was too fanservicey. Guh.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Crappy fanservice at that. Rikku was great and all, but she actually became LESS mature with time...and her costume was very hit and miss.

Paine was great :D

Computer blue.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't exactly hate him, but he's not that good a protagonist IMO. And I always felt that he and Yuna just didn't click all that well.

I kind of like Tidus and Rikku interactions better. Tuna looked kind of forced.

My jaw dropped many times during the game, seeing how stupid Tidus was. I kept going,
"Did he really just say that?"
"Did he really just do that?!"
Lol, I really think he's missing something up there.

I like Tuna, I think it's adorable (God, how can Yuna put up with him though? XD), but I also like TidusxRikku as well. RikkuxAnyone is kind of just cute as hell.

I just kept saying "STFU WAKKA". Over and over. Ya? >_<

lolmassage. "ooooh"

I just hated how he was always like,
"I hate the Al bed!!1!"
YEAH WE KNOW, SHUT UP.
Or,
"Follow my faek religion!"

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
YOU SHOULD

And that's because she was more awesome in X.

Edit: AMAGAD. Meimei has gained ten awesome points. Tidus and Rikku are much more believable. And Tidus was a great protagonist, taking it all together.

Oh hey, we have a thanks button now. 8D Or did I miss that before?

Of course Rikku was more awesome there. For one, she didn't look too fanservicey, and she's just better there. :monster:

LOL I did? XDDD Tidus and Rikku seemed to get along pretty well. :awesome::awesome::awesome: And I said that because I wanted Auron to be the protagonist. *biased*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I like Tidus/Yuna. :(

Also Mei the massage mini game was odd. But I think it's also required so I don't know how you missed it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
But...much as I hate to admit it, he was a necessary part of FFX. It helps flesh things out, and make it a lot more real. It's about time games started having heroes who were religiously and/or racially prejudiced/bigoted, imo, instead of just villains.

Makes a lot more impact overall.

Edit: TEN MORE POINTS. AURON IS WIN.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Auron was like, the only reason I kept playing!

Also Mei, there's a part in X-2 where you have to massage LeBlanc. D=

And yes Meggy, but Wakka still needed to stuff it. XD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Tidus is probably the first mentally retarded protagonist in the history of video games :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Damnit, now I really need to get that region-free PS2. I miss my FFX International D:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I like Tidus/Yuna. :(

Also Mei the massage mini game was odd. But I think it's also required so I don't know how you missed it.

Okay, I probably just don't remember. :monster: I only played X-2 twice to get 100%, then I dropped it entirely. XDDDD Must be why.

My jaw dropped many times during the game, seeing how stupid Tidus was. I kept going,
"Did he really just say that?"
"Did he really just do that?!"
Lol, I really think he's missing something up there.

I like Tuna, I think it's adorable (God, how can Yuna put up with him though? XD), but I also like TidusxRikku as well. RikkuxAnyone is kind of just cute as hell.

He sounded stupid a lot times too. He's such a kid. *is one to talk*

I did like him a lot at the start of the game. He looked cool. :awesome:

I like RikkuxGippal, y'know.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I actually really like Tidus, whiny as he is. It's not difficult to identify with him - placed in the same situation, most people would act the same way.

Though I think the inner monologue is what won me over. I love that in games <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I did like him a lot at the start of the game. He looked cool.

I like RikkuxGippal, y'know

OMG YOU GET EVEN MORE POINTS! I love GippalxRikku. They are so perfect for one another, hehe.

I liked how Tidus looked, too. Tan characters ftw. 8D And sorry Ten, but he is. xD

Lol @ inner dialogue. "People die, Yuna dances."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom