Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I miss Rinoa D:

Hey, FFVIII was the first game to make me actually cry about something. That shit was beautiful.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ditto that, Celes. I HATED Squall in VIII, but he was cool in KH, actually. Especially KHII. :)

Also Alise I can only see the back of Clouds head on that skin. :(

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
FFVIII was an amazing game. It switches with FFVII from time to time as my favorite FF.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
...Rinoa ruined Leon for me. And Fatal Frame is the first game I cried to. Not in the way you think. :awesome:

LOL I just saw the boxes below~ Awesome...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't really remember how Auron was in Kingdom Hearts now. I have to start playing again and see how he was ruined. I did play KH before FFX, so Auron just seemed moar awesome in FFX to me.

Wait, they killed Selphie? She died?

I think it's just supposed to be Leon, without the Leonh[e]art. Otherwise, he's Squall Leonh[e]art.

I'm just glad Rinoa wasn't there.

He just wasn't his bamfy self anymore.

No, I meant they ruined her character. xD

Ahh, but still. I missed his old name, they shouldn't have changed it. And I am also VERY glad for that. 1,000 more points.

@Ten- I actually thought Squall was awesome in KH, and wondered why he couldn't be that way in VIII.

@Meggy- Sorry. =( But... Take your pills.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
haha, Kingdom Hearts ruined Squall LEONhart. :comedian:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
FFVIII was an amazing game. It switches with FFVII from time to time as my favorite FF.

It is. :monster: The protagonists just ruined it for me, so FFVII takes the top. When it comes to music, however, FFVIII is my favorite. And junctioning = win :awesome:

A

Great Old One
There's no way to maek the chatbox only appear for certain users or something? If so, invisionfree sux. :wackymonster:
I tried creating a code for that, but then the forum would get all screwed up.

Yes, invisionfree does suck.

Also Alise I can only see the back of Clouds head on that skin.
*sighs* I guess I'll get back to work then.

LOL I just saw the boxes below~ Awesome...
I'm geekishly satisfied being second top poster here. :awesome:

L! <33 *glomps*

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
thanks for pointing out something thar. :monster: i hate junctioning

A <33

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
He just wasn't his bamfy self anymore.

No, I meant they ruined her character. xD

Ahh, but still. I missed his old name, they shouldn't have changed it. And I am also VERY glad for that. 1,000 more points.

@Ten- I actually thought Squall was awesome in KH, and wondered why he couldn't be that way in VIII.

Ah. LOL

I'm easily confused. :monster:

I didn't see much to ruin in Selphie's character though. She didn't make that much of an impression on me in KH. In FFVIII, she didn't even develop as much, because the focus were too much into the two drama-queens (Squall and Rinoa).

And I think Squall can't be his KH self in VIII because Leon is older. :awesomonster: He's not an angsty teen no more.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I didn't see much to ruin in Selphie's character though. She didn't make that much of an impression on me in KH. In FFVIII, she didn't even develop as much, because the focus were too much into the two drama-queens (Squall and Rinoa).

She was just really... lame in KH, lol. I didn't like that. I really loved her spunky cute attitude in FFVIII. Haha, Squall was just a jerk that didn't give a shit about anything because he was too into himself. I much preferred Seifer- now there's an awesome character.

He's not an angsty teen no more.

LeonxAerith :monster:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
most people hate Squall because they said he was angsty.

I hate the word angst because people today tend to apply it to every time someone is sad without realizing the person may have a reason to be so. He wasnt into himself, he just kept to himself because he didnt want to let anyone in and end up getting hurt.

Someone who was very dear to him got slaughtered in front of his eyes and now he is depressed and effected by it. He must be angsting! :monster: (didnt happen, just an example)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
most people hate Squall because they said he was angsty.

I hate the word angst because people today tend to apply it to every time someone is sad without realizing the person may have a reason to be so. He wasnt into himself, he just kept to himself because he didnt want to let anyone in and end up getting hurt.

Someone who was very dear to him got slaughtered in front of his eyes and now he is depressed and effected by it. He must be angsting! :monster:
I played FFVIII during those teenage years of depression. So I loved Squall :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't like Squall because he just... bugged me. I didn't really think that he had that good of a reason to be so depressed, and the scenes where we get to watch him roll on his bed thinking about how depressed he is kind of bugged me. Also I didn't think he had that much going for him in the leader department yet he somehow became the leader anyway.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
haven't heard of that, lol. <3

Really? It's my OTCP. <3

Celes: I don't wanna! That game warmed my then ice-cold heart and taught me how to love D:

Tell me you're kidding. D=

Someone who was very dear to him got slaughtered in front of his eyes and now he is depressed and effected by it. He must be angsting!

Well, that's not what I meant. I just think there's no excuse to treat people like shit, just because you've had it rough in life. =(

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I hate it when I double post. DDDDX

She was just really... lame in KH, lol. I didn't like that. I really loved her spunky cute attitude in FFVIII. Haha, Squall was just a jerk that didn't give a shit about anything because he was too into himself. I much preferred Seifer- now there's an awesome character.

LeonxAerith :monster:

I actually like LeonxAerith :monster: It's more canon than CloudxAerith in KH... just because Leon and Aerith interacting is cute. XDDDD

OMG You think Seifer is awesome too! :reptar: WIN

And Selphie didn't appear much, so I quickly forgot about her. :awesome: I did like her a lot in FFVIII.

How do you know that?

It's in one of the drop box thingies. Most visited profiles or something. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom