Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Edit: TEN MORE POINTS. AURON IS WIN.

HOW MANY POINTS DO I HAVE NOW? :reptar:

Auron was like, the only reason I kept playing!

Also Mei, there's a part in X-2 where you have to massage LeBlanc. D=

Which is why X-2 was immediately dropped. WHERE WAS AURON?! :rage:

And I just really can't remember. :monster: Sorry.

Tidus is probably the first mentally retarded protagonist in the history of video games :monster:

AGREED :reptar:

crack

Donator
@ Cookie Monster: Imho, CM would never abuse his powers.

Whoa, the new customizations are nice.

Speaking of which, Alise, are you almost done with the skin of yours?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That was one of my only pointless gripes. He was a disembodied voice at the VERY END of the game, when he was previously the MOST POPULAR character from X. Wtf.

Road is the emissary of great justice :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
jeez I was only gone for 10mins and already there's two more pages of crap.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I actually really like Tidus, whiny as he is. It's not difficult to identify with him - placed in the same situation, most people would act the same way.

Though I think the inner monologue is what won me over. I love that in games <3

Ditto that. Oh Tidus. FFX made me cry a lot. The ending didn't seem fair, yet at the same time it was awesome.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
@ V - great new customization, thanks for that. :monster:

No problem :monster:

I probably wouldn't act terribly different from Tidus in his situation, apart from that I wouldn't ask so many stupid questions :wackymonster:

crack

Donator
Ooh, very nice. :O

And wait, you want to delete the chat box!?!?!?!?!?1111

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
DEAD UNFORTUNATELY.

BAAAAAWWWW :'(

The new customizations are pretty cool. :O

http://z8.invisionfree.com/bbm

That's the current skin and stuff, but I have a lot of more work to do. I'm thinking of deleting the chat box too.

Oh that looks awesome, Miss A! :reptar:

Wait, delete the chatbox? DDD:

That was one of my only pointless gripes. He was a disembodied voice at the VERY END of the game, when he was previously the MOST POPULAR character from X. Wtf.

Road is the emissary of great justice :monster:

We must thank Kingdom Hearts. :monster:

I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine him there.

jeez I was only gone for 10mins and already there's two more pages of crap.

:bigmonster: It happens. Crap easily multiplies.

A

Great Old One
Too much stuff goes on there, and I don't feel very comfortable with the fact that there are other people watching it closely.

Thanks - I had a hard time with that skin too, lol.

Thanks Tenny - by the way, can you see the picture of Cloud and Tifa on the right?

crack

Donator
NOOO PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE CHATBOX. I PROMISE I WON'T SPAM THERE ANYMORE.

And also, I see Cloud and Tifa hugging when the page loads. But the skin cuts it off and I see part of Cloud's hair, rofl.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
We must thank Kingdom Hearts.

I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine him there.

Kingdom Hearts ruined Auron. =( Tidus was still retarded, lol. They killed Selphie too though, unfortunately.

At least they IMPROVED Squall's character, besides that they changed his name to Leon. Leon Lionheart. WTF.

But... the chatbox has such good times... </333

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
KH is blasphemy, imo.

V - "wtf is a summoner? wtf is she dancing around for? what's a fiend?" :monster:

Diary.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
eh I dont think they improved Squall. Actually, I think they reinvented him well for that series. Squall was way better in FF8, but he acted like he would in Kingdom Hearts.

FFX was pretty good, the ending made me cry as well. X-2 I got to the end, then got distracted with something else.

A

Great Old One
The chat box did have some pretty epic times, but I can't hide the chat box - I've even asked support to help me and see if I can hide the sidebar, but I can't do that. Ah well.

And Audrey, you know it's not because of your spamming. I let you guys spam there. :monster:

~Nocturne :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Kingdom Hearts ruined Auron. =( Tidus was still retarded, lol. They killed Selphie too though, unfortunately.

At least they IMPROVED Squall's character, besides that they changed his name to Leon. Leon Lionheart. WTF.

But... the chatbox has such good times... </333

I don't really remember how Auron was in Kingdom Hearts now. I have to start playing again and see how he was ruined. :awesome: I did play KH before FFX, so Auron just seemed moar awesome in FFX to me.

Wait, they killed Selphie? She died? :O

I think it's just supposed to be Leon, without the Leonh[e]art. Otherwise, he's Squall Leonh[e]art.

I'm just glad Rinoa wasn't there. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's no way to maek the chatbox only appear for certain users or something? If so, invisionfree sux. :wackymonster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom