Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I like L as seme.

WHAT. Quistis is prettier than Rinoa, and awesomer! She has a whip!

I like pairing her with Squall. FOR JUSTICE! And yeah, Seifer too. XDDDD

Then I pair Selphie with Squall because I'm silly like that.

Me too, actually, though I like both ways tbh. ;D

I agree. Quistis was intelligent, gorgeous, and sweet. Not to mention, she apologized to Rinoa's whiney ass without even needing to. D< Quistis had a heart of gold! I like that too, Mei, hehe. I pair Selphie with Zell. XD

The only reason Squall didn't end up with Quistis is because he's a goddamn idiot

Epic win. That almost needs to be sigged. :D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Really? I just had a conversation yesterday with someone who thought Tifa and Rinoa were like the same people. :awesome:

BLASPHEMY!!!!! :O

Ice cream on a cold day is perfect. :monster:

It can be. It wasn't that cold today, though. Got up to 60. :)

A LOT of people dislike Rinoa, lol.

So I've noticed. lol

I've always felt that Squinoa seemed really, really forced, and that Squall also had better chemistry with Quistis.

A

Great Old One
BLASPHEMY!!!!! :O
*shakes fist*

It can be. It wasn't that cold today, though. Got up to 60. :)
It was cold here today. :)

I've always felt that Squinoa seemed really, really forced, and that Squall also had better chemistry with Quistis.
Squall doesn't deserve to be with Quistis. :3

something that is really close.. L > Light. simple
EPIC.

Yes, it WAS to you. And I thought not :monster:
I'm guessing that if you had seen a Tifa Lockhart in the same situation, you would gladly oblige. :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
uhh..let's see. squall x seifer.? anyone? :huh:

EDIT: i think no one deserves quistis, she's just awesome

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
o__o I would oblige, as long as I wasnt dating someone. Would never wrong someone I was dating, mainly because I would love that person, and have no interest in other women =D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Ed for Meimei: NEVAR. Though that would make Tifa single :monster:

Single Tifa = Your Tifa

Now will you be a Clacker? :monster:

I agree. Quistis was intelligent, gorgeous, and sweet. Not to mention, she apologized to Rinoa's whiney ass without even needing to. D< Quistis had a heart of gold! I like that too, Mei, hehe. I pair Selphie with Zell. XD

INORITE :monster: Rinoa was the one who should apologize! To everyone! To the players as well! :rage:

I like SelphiexSeifer too. In fact, I like a lot of Selphie pairings, except SelphiexIrvine for some reason. :awesome:

Not 1000 warnings, 1000 warning points. It's one of User Name's dupes. :wackymonster:

How many warning points does one need to be banned? Not that I'm planning to accumulate said points or anything... :wackymonster:

EDIT: Squall x Seifer = CANON

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I thought you didn't like LxLight?

It's an okay pairing, and has much cute fanart. Just not really my cup of tea. =)

L > Light.

Uh, who died first again? :monster:

Squall doesn't deserve to be with Quistis. :3

I agree with both of these statements. ;D Squinoa seemed so random... I just didn't see how Rinoa changed him. By pushing him into things, and calling him Squally? WHAAAT?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA

I agree with both of these statements. ;D Squinoa seemed so random... I just didn't see how Rinoa changed him. By pushing him into things, and calling him Squally? WHAAAT?

So I'm not the only who thought their "love story" was questionable? :monster: And I thought that was because of my lack of experience.

I hated how Squall did a total 180 when Rinoa went into a coma. LIEK WHUT? :huh:

A

Great Old One
I hated how Squall did a total 180 when Rinoa went into a coma. LIEK WHUT? :huh:
Oh god, this makes me want to make a sig of it. :awesome:

Squall: Leave me alone.
Rinoa: I luvvv you Squall ^_~ Cha!
Squall: I don't care.
*She gets into a coma*
Squall: Oooh, RINOA.

lame. better than not being a womenizer
And a total douche bag. :monster:

to think about it, these pairings are...disturbing me.
LxLight DISTURBS YOU?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Squall deserves to be with Bill O' Reilly. :monster:
Good call. :monster:

How many warning points does one need to be banned? Not that I'm planning to accumulate said points or anything... :wackymonster:

Right now it varies depended upon how quickly the points are accumulated and some other factors. I'm not sure we'll ever instate automatic bans for a given point level, actually; ACF became too rulebound as a result of its adherence to a point system. However, I can't say for sure because I'm not on the part of staff that deals with such matters. :awesome:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i just feel like dying seeing pairings that aren't amusing. Selphie x irvine, WTF.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
o__o I could see a points system being highly abused.

ugh Irvine. I absolutely hated that man

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
owh, i remember those days. lol i admit it, it was fun watching things like that :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Right now it varies depended upon how quickly the points are accumulated and some other factors. I'm not sure we'll ever instate automatic bans for a given point level, actually; ACF became too rulebound as a result of its adherence to a point system. However, I can't say for sure because I'm not on the part of staff that deals with such matters. :awesome:

OIC :awesome:

May I ask what these other factors are?

Oh god, this makes me want to make a sig of it. :awesome:

Squall: Leave me alone.
Rinoa: I luvvv you Squall ^_~ Cha!
Squall: I don't care.
*She gets into a coma*
Squall: Oooh, RINOA.

:bigmonster: I'm so happy that I'm not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom