AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Squall's just that. He's not depressed, he's just bored with life. :monster:

A, how's you? :glomp:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
He didnt really treat people like shit. He blew people off and didnt let them get close. He didnt go out of his way to insult people or run them down, just chose not to associate for his own personal reasons. I think there is a fine line between treating people terribly, and not interacting with others.

I liked how they showed him depressed. People get depressed in real life and do similar things. Thats what I liked about FF8 the most was that they made alot of the characters down to earth.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG You think Seifer is awesome too!

9,000 moar points for MEI! I wished many times that he were the main character.

he's just bored with life.

So was Light, and look what he did. :monster:

So, telling someone to talk to a wall when they've done nothing but support you, is a nice thing to do? =/

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
FFVIII is just as emo as hell. :wackymonster:

A, glad to hear ^^

Tiff, he had fun, something i was jealous of him :(

A

Great Old One
... KIRA IS A MONSTER.

And not the CM.

A, glad to hear ^^
:) And eating ice cream, lol.

monsteravatar.png
Justice served? :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
At least he isn't as bad as Rinoa.

Rinoa was just flat out annoying. And kind of dumb. And never had her priorities straight. Like getting Zell to steal Squalls ring during a flipping battle just so that she could wear it around her neck without permission. And yet later on the fact that she had his ring was supposed to be romantic. :/

Anyway I'll stop with the VIII hate. (rhyme)

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
hmm...i kinda like Rinoa. first impression. but she turned into a bitch :(

A: ICE CREAAAM! :aah:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
9,000 moar points for MEI! I wished many times that he were the main character.

So, telling someone to talk to a wall when they've done nothing but support you, is a nice thing to do? =/

Yeah, I feel for Quistis there. I mean, after all she's done for him, he just says that to her and runs off to Rinoa.

I. Don't. Like. Rinoa.

Poor Quisty. D: And she doesn't even get a guy of her own. WTF

LOL I can't keep track of how many points I have. :awesome: 9,020? LOL

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
=P Light was pretty awesome in my eyes (besides his womanizing) so point invalid.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
... KIRA IS A MONSTER.

In bed with L? :monster:

ACTUALLY KIRA IS LOVE THOUGH.

@Ten- I totally agree. I still say she hypnotized Squall in the beginning with her sorceress magic, and that's the only reason why Squall fell for her.

A

Great Old One
Rinoa was just flat out annoying. And kind of dumb. And never had her priorities straight. Like getting Zell to steal Squalls ring during a flipping battle just so that she could wear it around her neck without permission. And yet later on the fact that she had his ring was supposed to be romantic. :/
What's annoying is when people compare Rinoa to Tifa - not only appearance wise, I mean. -_-

A: ICE CREAAAM! :aah:
Do you want ice cream? :O

In bed with L? :monster:
DAMN, you now how to convince someone. :awesome: That just made me happy.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
He didnt really treat people like shit. He blew people off and didnt let them get close. He didnt go out of his way to insult people or run them down, just chose not to associate for his own personal reasons. I think there is a fine line between treating people terribly, and not interacting with others.

I liked how they showed him depressed. People get depressed in real life and do similar things. Thats what I liked about FF8 the most was that they made alot of the characters down to earth.
I agrees.

I thought the exact same thing :monster:

And no, I'm being semi-serious =/

Nobody but me likes Rinoa D:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i should put that in my sig...

Now playing:
womenizer
Britney Spears

He became obsessed with Death Note. which is awesome. If i could kill rinoa with it :muhaha:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I didnt hate Rinoa either. She was kind of cute and nice, but had her moments of pushiness.

I will like no other female character more than Tifa though. Besides looking pretty damn good, I like her personality alot, shes supportive, really friendly, and has the caring mother type personality. Highly respectable qualities IMO.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I got some iiiiiice cream, I got some iiiiiiiice cream :monster:

Beach chair.

Ed: Omega and Noctowl are in agreeance again :P

A

Great Old One
I will like no other female character more than Tifa though. Besides looking pretty damn good, I like her personality alot, shes supportive, really friendly, and has the caring mother type personality. Highly respectable qualities IMO.
Yay! ^_^

I've seen people compare their appearance but never their personalities. They are nothing alike.
Really? I just had a conversation yesterday with someone who thought Tifa and Rinoa were like the same people. :awesome:

Yes, please! *goes to get some*
Ice cream on a cold day is perfect. :monster:

I like this. I'm not the only one who dislikes Rinoa. The world is good. :monster:
A LOT of people dislike Rinoa, lol.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I feel for Quistis there. I mean, after all she's done for him, he just says that to her and runs off to Rinoa.

I. Don't. Like. Rinoa.

Poor Quisty. D: And she doesn't even get a guy of her own. WTF

LOL I can't keep track of how many points I have. 9,020? LOL

I always felt bad for poor Quisty. =( She had to deal with Squall's crap, but she never complained. And then here comes someone (she thought) who was prettier than her, and just gave up. All Rinoa did was bitch and whine, and Squall somehow magically is in love with this woman that forces him to do everything? I call BS!!! I was upset that Quistis didn't get her own man, but she did have the Trepies, and it was nice to have an independant female full of win. =) Also, I like shipping her with Seifer. xD

DAMN, you now how to convince someone.

Never asked you Ali. Do you see L as seme or uke? >D

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Yay! ^_^

Really? I just had a conversation yesterday with someone who thought Tifa and Rinoa were like the same people. :awesome:

Ice cream on a cold day is perfect. :monster:

A LOT of people dislike Rinoa, lol.

lol, i used to compare tifa with rinoa. but just looking at them, nah. :monster:

i want j00, a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom