XD Omega and I tend to agree alot.

;-; wants cookies and cream ice cream

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
A LOT of people dislike Rinoa, lol.

Is that why she isn't in KH 1 and 2? :monster:

Though I did like her in Dead Fantasy II. She was pretty and awesome there. I guess I only really dislike her for her personality. Otherwise, I'd like her much.

I always felt bad for poor Quisty. =( She had to deal with Squall's crap, but she never complained. And then here comes someone (she thought) who was prettier than her, and just gave up. All Rinoa did was bitch and whine, and Squall somehow magically is in love with this woman that forces him to do everything? I call BS!!! I was upset that Quistis didn't get her own man, but she did have the Trepies, and it was nice to have an independant female full of win. =) Also, I like shipping her with Seifer. xD

Never asked you Ali. Do you see L as seme or uke? >D

I like L as seme. :awesomonster:

WHAT. Quistis is prettier than Rinoa, and awesomer! She has a whip! :rage:

I like pairing her with Squall. FOR JUSTICE! :rage: And yeah, Seifer too. XDDDD

Then I pair Selphie with Squall because I'm silly like that. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The only reason Squall didn't end up with Quistis is because he's a goddamn idiot :monster:

A

Great Old One
The only reason Squall didn't end up with Quistis is because he's a goddamn idiot :monster:
I have a question V - what do does this forum mean when it speaks of referrals?

And also, Quistis is pretty.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone

Quistis is much better than rinoa, from the start :monster:

A, <3333333 :awesome:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
mmmm cookies and cream ice cream with Tifa as the bowl *_*

XD and I will never support Clack.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Rinoa > Quistis, imo. Quistis came off way too cold and matter-of-fact. Yeah, Rinoa was pushy, but time changes everything. The bit in space was so sad D:

Also - Noctowl, I happen to have cookies and cream ice cream. :monster:

Ed for Meimei: NEVAR. Though that would make Tifa single :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
The bit in space was pretty funny, sorry for saying. It's just there's this whole "Life Support Terminated", and you don't really need to see that because you're dead then. :awesome:

I laugh at the saddest moments. Don't mind me. :monster:

Also what are the Top Infractions for?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
The space scene seem to be like an anime scene. Character fucked up by some demon shit. :monster: reminds me of Naruto. Good thing Kira didn't have that.

You make no sense sometimes. :awesome:

something i love about you, you barely lie :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Referrals = number of people who have listed you as referrer when they signed up.

And top infractions are people who have gotten the most warning points for breaking rules. Though regular members probably shouldn't be able to see that, I'll just remove it. :wacky:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Goddamn pervert.

Whoever says they never thought it, lies. XD

Seriously though, Cookies and Cream ice cream is by far the greatest ice cream evar. With peanut butter cup ice cream (like the kind that the actual ice cream is peanut butter flavor) is second.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Whoever says they never thought it, lies. XD

Seriously though, Cookies and Cream ice cream is by far the greatest ice cream evar. With peanut butter cup ice cream (like the kind that the actual ice cream is peanut butter flavor) is second.

i liek double dutch :wacky:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I happen to like them because they look cute together, not because they're dipped in cookies and cream.

=P tell that to the majority of people who write fanfiction about them, or even worse, the organization/kingdom hearts fanfic people.

o__o I wouldnt really call it perverted. Sex isnt a perverted thing, but it would be kind of perverted/weird if all someone did was secretly try to sex someone or do weird things all the time.

*Attacks Omega's mind* OoOoOoOooOO GhoOoOoOost MiIiIiNnNnD SteaaAaAaLING TriIiIiCK!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Referrals = number of people who have listed you as referrer when they signed up.

And top infractions are people who have gotten the most warning points for breaking rules. Though regular members probably shouldn't be able to see that, I'll just remove it. :wacky:

Oh. I missed your answer. OTL

Thank you. :)

A

Great Old One
You would object to that, then? :monster:
I'm not sure if this is to me or not.

But if I was given the opportunity, I wouldn't be rude and turn it down. :monster:

=P tell that to the majority of people who write fanfiction about them, or even worse, the organization/kingdom hearts fanfic people.
D :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom