Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
seriously, that's just fuck, Gabe. why isn't justice working well..

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
nooooo, Miss A works. There is also Miss Tiff. tis my own way of speaking. ;-; Sadness ensues

o__o yeah, that makes me wonder if he really is being processed.

EDIT: wow, thats pretty messed up. I cant believe the sentence is that much and that charges were pressed.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The nudes of all those girls you took photos with might just do the trick. Preferably with their socks still on. :awesome:

I'll see what I can do about that :wacky: though I'm not sure how much luck I'll have obtaining their nudes D;

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Oh yeah and channors you can have the pleasure of raeping me of the first time , you can take my raep cherry i would prefer it that way rather then by some large grotesque man named carl.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hey V, I have a question - is it possible that there can be a forum for only members who are older than 18?

Yeah should be pretty easy to do. It's not a feature in vBulletin 3.8 but I'm sure there's a hack for it somewhere.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Oh yeah and channors you can have the pleasure of raeping me of the first time , you can take my raep cherry i would prefer it that way rather then by some large grotesque man named carl.
His name is Bubba D:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Don't worry baby, I'll be nice and gentle at first, and by the end of the night you'll be so used to raep, the rough tricks that they pull in prison will be nothing.

<3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
nooooo, Miss A works. There is also Miss Tiff. tis my own way of speaking. ;-; Sadness ensues

o__o yeah, that makes me wonder if he really is being processed.

Kinda like how I have to make nick-names for everyone? Usually ending in "y", or sounding like that. Nocty... Meggy... Ali... Audi... XD

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
seriously, that's just fuck, Gabe. why isn't justice working well..

the minimum as im told is probation and since this the first time ive been to jail the system may be lineant on me. im really hoping thats the case , none the less im living with my sister now and everything aside from some bruises on my back and head is great.
Hopefully ill be able to prove to the judge that im no criminal and just made a mistake.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Kinda like how I have to make nick-names for everyone? Usually ending in "y", or sounding like that. Nocty... Meggy... Ali... Audi... XD

so..you're Tiffy, XD

the minimum as im told is probation and since this the first time ive been to jail the system may be lineant on me. im really hoping thats the case , none the less im living with my sister now and everything aside from some bruises on my back and head is great.
Hopefully ill be able to prove to the judge that im no criminal and just made a mistake.

if you're cousin started it. why did they blame you from the start? they're just gay...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
ROAD GIVE ME FACE AND YOU MAY HAVE MY BREASTS.

...but ntrly I'll cheat you out of the deal. :wacky:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do

=o and I like the nickname Nocty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom