Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I'm glad to see that you two are asking about my life. :awesome: I FEEL SO SPECIAL. <33

Um, yeah. Had to take an MRI if I have to get surgery again, but no biggie. No, I didn't find my dog yet, which still bums me out - but you can have worse, right? :)

A

Great Old One
You optimist you. :awesome:

Strange, because my sister is taking one too tomorrow. o_o She bumped her head while kayaking, so she had to come back from school and they found out she has a mild concussion.

Sorry to hear about that. I would be pretty sad if I lost my dogs.

You're so optimistic though. :monster: Keep up! < 3

crack

Donator
You optimist you. :awesome:
BUT OF COURSE!!!11 I have a great family and cool friends. What more do you want? :D

Strange, because my sister is taking one too tomorrow. o_o She bumped her head while kayaking, so she had to come back from school and they found out she has a mild concussion.
Shit sux. D;

You're so optimistic though. Keep up! < 3
Yeah, you pessimist. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You should! I miss you. :kiss: I worry when you disappear for long periods of time.

I hope you find him soon. <3 Surgeries scare me. :(

A

Great Old One
Me too. You posted so much before too, I wonder where why you go away for long periods of times. :(

And surgeries freak the hell out of me.

BUT OF COURSE!!!11 I have a great family and cool friends. What more do you want?
SEX DRUGS AND MUSIC.

Yeah, you pessimist.
I'm not a pessimist. I'm realistic. :monster:

crack

Donator
Thanks TIff, I hope I find him soon too. :)

@ Alise: SEX DRUGS AND MUSIC? WHAT DO THEY TEACH LITTLE GIRLS TODAY!!!?!?!?!

Pessimists are usually realistic, logical people. But I don't think you're that. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
I'm sixteen. And no offense Audi, but you're only nineteen. :awesome: You can't even drink yet. :monster: SO DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

I'm not logical? :monster: I agree.

crack

Donator
Yes, but in Neverland, I am 25.

No, what I mean is that you're more on the imaginative side rather than logical. Not trying to insult you here. :monster:

crack

Donator
It doesn't imply to people under the age of seventeen, unfortunately. :monster:

You should be bowing down to me, but whatves.

A

Great Old One
We don't need to be reminded, specially me. I get that enough from just communicating with you on a daily basis. :monster:

A

Great Old One
V, why don't you start a thread at Great Justice? : (

And where were you today? Didn't see much of you. :monster:

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Celes-You're always insane. Now send that nude princess to kiss me already.

A & V-Not much. Hope it's going good for you.

Crack-The dream lives on...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I should start something about the economic crisis or something but I'm too lazy atm for a rant. Maybe I'll just look on blogs and find something suitable to cuntpaste. Then again doing that is likely just to depress me further, so I can't really win either way, :monster:.

A

Great Old One
You brought up paste again, when you clearly aren't in 4chan or 2han or whatever. :monster:

No possible way that there are any philosophical discussions/rants that aren't negative? Maybe I should start a thread on this book I'm reading about how obsessed Americans are with organic food. Really gross too, because they tell you all the ways they kill animals. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom