Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
I LIKE TWEETING, THAT'S WHY.

You can write messages (has to be less than 180 characters), by cell phone, or whatever you have on you. And then people comment. And you can comment on your friends. PRETTY ADDICTING BECUZ THEY POST FOOD ALL THE TIME!

gnite meggy, happy bday again :cthulhu:
gnite Tiff, i smell something fishy :awesome:

CURSES! I most likely just missed the opening of the world's largest UFO archive!
Yeah, the largest archive on UFOs exist just north of where I live :monster:

Also, down with Cthulhuism.

If I ever have any chant in my sig, by my own will mind you, it would be
"Neuga, ziena, zieber zom..." :monster:

And Cthulhu, the way you have abused your power only strengthens my victory! Now we see the oppression inherit in Cthulhuism! Help help, I'm being repressed!

*hands you all the chocolate* You have proven to be a much more versatile enemy than Cthulhu. You have my respect.:salute:

But please don't give me a ticket to jail :scared: I would never survive!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
*hands you all the chocolate* You have proven to be a much more versatile enemy than Cthulhu. You have my respect.:salute:

But please don't give me a ticket to jail :scared: I would never survive!

:muhaha: The chocolate. THE TASTEFUL, CHOCOLATEY VICTORY. ALL MINE :muhaha:

I hope this doesn't backfire on me and get me some raeping from the Cthulhu, as I took your delicious victory :shifty:

Don't worry. I'll keep my underaged nekkidness away from you. For now :awesome:

@I Am Not Me

I must recommend though for you to be more serious about anti-lulz people who seek out the underaged. The internet is a dangerous place for one such as you, and you must avoid these heap of anti-lulz at all costs.

(see attachment)

Nevermind that it is an old man who gives you the sword :monster:

Attachments

• snap003.gif
    snap003.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 7

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
You think destroying the souls of underage people with the pitfalls of the internet is anti-lulz? Oh my lol.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I appreciate the concern. :monster:

I am well-aware of that. In fact, I'm the only in my class who actually knows the word "pedophile" :awesome: When someone suspicious online asks me how old I am, I tell them I'm 30 XDDDD This is why I always approach e-peoplez first.

I am not going to touch an old man's sword. :redmonster: I'll take Cloud's sword any day, however. XD

No 'n00dz' from me until I have F cups. :cthulhu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom