Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

My excuses, all this perverted talk just reminds me of this girl...

She was almost perfect. She was a weeboo and a gamer. She could also be philosophical and had a very dirty imagination. :awesome:
I miss her... :(
If I took the initiative I guess I could find her, but that would just be overly obsessive and wrong for various reasons.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
People should join the new Tifa and Aerith club I made.

Just saying. :monster:

I want to grow up knowing lots of dirty things. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Haha, I doubt there's any innocence left there, :monster:. The internets has already destroyed her.

The internets made me :monster: I carry with me knowledge of a brave, young girl that has traveled to the ends of the internets and back. For lulz.

With all the things I've learned and seen at my age, I'd probably grow up to having erectile dysfunction if I were a guy. :awesome:

I Am Not Me... A girl barely innocent. Gentlemen, we can restore that innocence. We have the capability to make the first completely asexual human. She will be stronger, smarter, faster... *60's music plays in background*

Because we all know that sexuality points decrease all your other stats :monster:

A

Great Old One
Someone save me from this hell hole. :(

And you're right Meg, I'm guessing you hardly slept at the conversation everyone was having. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Like hell it is. My eyes just sorta closed themselves at about 5:30 this morning, after about 3 hours of sleep in the past ~36 hours.

I crave sleep. And brain.

Ed: No, not really. People started feckin' texting me and stuff, which woke me up. If you only learn one thing from me, it should be that waking me up before I'm ready is a tremendously bad idea. Unless you're the gf.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nah, I only turn my cravings toward those who wake me up.

That being my phone company and three of my friends :wacky:

All this zombie talk reminded me of that topic. Hence the new reply down there :P

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
NO U, MAX

We're all talking about zombies now.

Unless you think we're being perverts by doing so. That is unhealthy, Max. :(

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I Am Not Me... A girl barely innocent. Gentlemen, we can restore that innocence. We have the capability to make the first completely asexual human. She will be stronger, smarter, faster... *60's music plays in background*

Because we all know that sexuality points decrease all your other stats :monster:

I just saw this. :monster:

I believe this forum has just adopted me :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom