Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't think it matters dude.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Zack's sword > Cloud's sword. =D

Zack's sword = Cloud's sword actually

Though Cloud has moar swords :monster: I'd love to touch all of them :awesome: They have different sizes... small, medium, large, hard, thick... :awesome:

Zack only goes from small sword to big sword. And he gives that big sword to Cloud.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Zack's sword = Cloud's sword actually

Though Cloud has moar swords :monster: I'd love to touch all of them :awesome: They have different sizes... small, medium, large, hard, thick... :awesome:

Zack only goes from small sword to big sword. And he gives that big sword to Cloud.
But Cloud throws his swords around all the time. That's not convenient. :awesome:
Let's say you want to touch the medium sized sword. Cloud goes "oh I'd let you touch it but the medium size is not available right now" and you go "sadface ):".

The only reason why I'd prefer Cloud's sword is that it isn't covered in poo in AC. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
It's full of shit, afaict.

It happens :monster:

But Cloud throws his swords around all the time. That's not convenient. :awesome:
Let's say you want to touch the medium sized sword. Cloud goes "oh I'd let you touch it but the medium size is not available right now" and you go "sadface ):".

The only reason why I'd prefer Cloud's sword is that it isn't covered in poo in AC. :awesome:

Wait, whut. When did Zack/Cloud's sword get covered with poo?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
and they try to claim we're moar perverted than them. :monster: at least all we do is ask for n00dz. :wacky:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
I'm a pervert first and a fangirl second. The fact that the two can be combined is just a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom