cute animals appreciation club

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Must be one of the first three episodes, that kitty looks disgusted.

48278_1600x1200-wallpaper-cb1329153568.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
From an email someone at work sent me:

"Photographer Michel Denis-Huot, who captured these amazing pictures on safari in Kenya's Masai Mara in October [a few years back], said he was astounded by what he saw:

'These three brothers (cheetahs) have been living together since they left their mother at about 18 months old,' he said. 'On the morning we saw them, they seemed not to be hungry, walking quickly but stopping sometimes to play together.
'At one point, they met a group of impala who ran away. But one youngster was not quick enough and the brothers caught it easily'.

article-1246886-07F4E916000005DC-834_964x540.jpg

article-1246886-07F4E8DE000005DC-817_964x757.jpg

article-1246886-07F4E5E7000005DC-780_964x437.jpg

HQ pictures (better than the ones in the email I received) from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-spare-tiny-antelopes-life--play-instead.html

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Maybe not cute as such, but amazing none the less, fast forward to around 1.35

Turn the sound off for this one, the music is annoying:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
When imprinting goes wrong:
7077.jpg

I kick you while you bite my eye:
birds2.jpg

This one is self explanitory:
cute-owl.jpg

Ghost X

@Octo: Sad news, that lyre bird recently died. It comes from my city's zoo.

shar-pei-x-pug-puppies_5296493.jpg

@Tennyo: The full video of that cat (from the first gif) is most adorable.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Another image from a colleague at work. The spoiler tag is the caption that was in the email. Prepare to "d'aww".

ATT00005.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Kiwis are cute
Kiwi-Bird-Pictures.jpg

So are Koalas
ecolabelpic2.jpg

We used to have a Galah called Spike but my little brother let him outside one day and he flew away and never came back. :(
2040261014_4f466517f7.jpg

Tasmanian Devil
_MG_0061_tasmanian_devil_500.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
@Octo: Sad news, that lyre bird recently died. It comes from my city's zoo.

:'( Well that sucks....he was amazing. I just looked it up and he was 32....and he has achieved so much! More than I ever will :sigh: Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of car alarms and construction equipment sing thee to thy rest.

Another image from a colleague at work. The spoiler tag is the caption that was in the email. Prepare to "d'aww".

ATT00005.jpg

Please tell me thats shooped? Because that is terrifying...very cute, but terrifying :lol:

So are Koalas
ecolabelpic2.jpg

Have you seen them when they're angry? Its horrific!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Must be one of the first three episodes, that kitty looks disgusted.

It's episode 4. Can't you hear the 'Red X standing by' cavalcade? Kitty is standing on the edge of his seat.

Please tell me thats shooped? Because that is terrifying...very cute, but terrifying :lol:

It could be real, Raccoons can be very friendly, even kept as pets. It and the cat might be playing together.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
It's episode 4. Can't you hear the 'Red X standing by' cavalcade? Kitty is standing on the edge of his seat.

As a rule I have the sound off on youtube vids :monster:

It could be real, Raccoons can be very friendly, even kept as pets. It and the cat might be playing together.

But the hands....my god the hands.....

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm sure that's a shoop because I think I've seen the original.

CwOZp.jpg

5yBgS.jpg

Top Bottom