Dacon's Art

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Ah, I see. It might be the clouds then, but I'm not sure. Considering the direction the light is coming from and how there's shading on virtually everything in front and behind the estate, it just makes it look flat.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Well, if I ever get around to coloring it, that can be easily remedied.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon needs to start coloring shit again, now.

That picture with Wesker and Jill is awesome. I second all of Road's critique and praise :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

These works, they inspire me to brush up my style everytime and focus more on adding detail. Though I still suck at architectural stuff. : ( Building's perspectives are extremely difficult for me.

edit: SQUEE! RE 5!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
liactionr.jpg

just entertaining myself. image is partly inspired by one of my favorite pieces from the street fighter tribute artbook and one too many rambo movies in one day.

inb4 sonic boom

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm impressed with the detail on the guns. You did really well here! Awesome job! This is really amusing.

Chun Li looks hot as usual :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You shouldn't contradict yourself tony.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No you're not. Because if you were, you'd have some actual critique to give rather than making crappy one liners with smilies.

You can't fool me.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
you know me too well negro. if I was black i'd be you.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
you know me too well negro. if I was black i'd be you.

lmfao oh jeez

The only real critique I can give of the latest pic is that the guns while very detailed, look a little flat and 2d in compared to everything else. Of course, that probably wouldn't be the case if you ever decide to colour it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
If you think your art is shit then you're fuckin' lying to yourself.
You fuckin' liar. :monster:

And yes, the guns are a little 2D looking, but it's not a big deal seeing as they're on that flat-looking plane anyway and it wouldn't take much to give them a bit more depth.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Nice art work. Just from scratch, I'd say you did a fine job in the terms of detail and just over all cleanness. Nice job.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
shpiece2.jpg

Just got done with this about 2 hours ago. Had the idea in my head for a while and struggled with the composition, didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.

Not really looking for critique, I pretty much know everythin that turned out wrong, just thought people might like an update.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Oh yeah, that's meant to be Heather from SH.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh that's cool! Heather fanart!

And again, you truly refuse to color anything, huh? :monster:

I think it looks awesome. In terms of critique, Heather's right thigh looks a bit too big (lol and it looks like she's not wearing underwear XD) , but other than that, it looks good! Great job!

Top Bottom