Dacon's Art

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I hope I can get my finances sorted soon, so I can commish you to do my Dessies character. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Next person who commissions something gets a discount, 10 bucks for pencils, and 15 for a colored version :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too long since an update(mostly because I was wrestling with an assload of insecurities).

but here's a couple of updates, I really needed to work on some anatomy beforehand tho

img0003qp.jpg

shehulk.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I couldn't help but think to myself, she has a nice arse in the bottom right frame of your first pic lol.
Loving the dimensions though dude.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I can't figure out which one to work on.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If this is from a game or something then I dont know what its from :huh:.

I'd say work on the middle-left image. You can see the female's face here and I'd like to see a facial expression with that stance.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That would draw too much attention from the executioner, who is the focus of the image.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
DON'T JUST THANK THE POST, I NEED OPINIONS AND INPUT

My opinion is still the same. XP Plus, I'm not an artist so my input for this kind of stuff is usually "it's pretty". But I shall try.

When you said this:
That would draw too much attention from the executioner, who is the focus of the image.

I think you're doing a good job, cause that's where my eyes do go. Well, that and the ass. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You don't need to be an artist to tell something looks fucked up.

Rob Liefield is proof of this.

That is true, still, I feel like I don't know what I'm talking about when I get asked for my opinion on art.

But no fuck ups I can see. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just don't think it looks dynamic enough.

Maybe I'm so worried about it turning out badly that I'm not thinking straight.

crack

Donator
Her butt is kind of big.

And while you can get something off from what the guy's about to do, I can't really tell whether this woman is bracing for impact or if she's being attacked from out of nowhere? Because I can't really tell from the picture.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
She's sorta rushing him, and yeah, I know her butt is big :monster:

Top Bottom