Dacon's Art

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
thumbedi3t.jpg

tried editing it again ehhhhhh
showpost.php

Tbh i liked the previous axe better, maybe just the back end needed tweeked is all.
As for everything else, i don't know what your whinging about the overall look is good you just need to start layering up the detail to finish it off.
AND I MEAN FINISH THE GODDAMN THING!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
changed the axe to fit Capcom's design.

I know it's fucking stupid.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
thumbedi3t-1.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH WHY CAN'T I MAKE THIS WORK

AKA
Ass looks alot better this time around so quit your whining!
I also like the back of the executioner alot better with your changes.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If this is from a game or something then I dont know what its from :huh:.
^What he said.

But, I liked your She Hulk (see if PAD will give you a job) and DC pieces.

Plus, total LOL at Liefield diss.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

crack

Donator
That is some amazing shit right there. You seriously get better with each picture.

Though I should point out that the girl's left arm looks sort of awkward.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think the whole damn picture looks awkward tbh

AKA
Considering how many times you went back and changed aspects of it i think the overall picture looks fucking marvelous.
The executioner looks perfect and the axe doesnt seem as weird now you have done all the linework.
Her body is really well drawn with the left arm seeming a bit off but tbh that can be put down to the fact she is chaging a fucking goliath.
Anyway it looks the shit!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'd like to add, the first version of the pic looks more like a comic panel. This one could work equally well as a cover imo. Not sure if that's what you were going for though.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I'm a stickler for detail so I might be just a big poopooface, but the end of that axe bit seems a bit... flimsy? Structurally inadquate? Can't really find a good way to describe it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Well, I was wondering whether or not the axe in Resident Evil 5 was a bit chunkier on the edge, that's all

AKA
Looks pretty accurate to me tbh, the only chunky part i remember from the game would be the back end which seems to be portrayed rather well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
AxeV4.jpg

Well. I gave it a shot at least.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm still taking commissions while I work on trying to put this FF thing together if anyone cares

AKA
Yeah but half the shit for comps on the internet are rigged anyway.
When they advertise for freelance artwork 9/10 it's professionals who put in for it and end up winning anyway.
Overall dude you should be adopting the philosophy or "Fuck em" you have a board full of people who appreciate your skill and are willing to pay you for the drawings you do!

Top Bottom