Dacon's Art

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It is a predator...

And how does he still look human past being a humanoid alien?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
arcueid2.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Aww, she's very pretty. I don't know who she is, but she looks very nice. Good job with the coloring and folds of the sweater. ^^

paoo

♥
Wait, I just have to ask you. Have you made any Tifa drawing, or have I missed it? :huh:

Because she would look awesome in your style.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Not recently, though I would like to.

All of my old pics of her blow

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You can always make a commission :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'd hit that.

Also, holy shit skills. I really like how you do your colouring.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Awesome! ^_^ I'm looking for something to practice coloring, so I would only need lineart. That's the $10 pinup, right?

She's 23 years old, about 5'7, long red hair and freckles, but you don't have to worry about the freckles if you don't want. I could always add them myself later. :)

She's wearing a hooded raincoat, a scoop-necked shirt with a lacy camisole underneath, a pleaded skirt, and galoshes. She also has a shoulder bag with a strap that crosses her front. If possible, she has a mouse companion that could be somewhere (on her shoulder, sticking it's head out of the bag, etc.)

Now, if this is all too much and you don't feel you can add in all of that, don't worry. Just do what you feel you can for the price. I'm not picky. :)

Let me know where to send payment via Paypal, or if you think it might cost more than $10. :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
She's wearing a hooded raincoat, a scoop-necked shirt with a lacy camisole underneath, a pleaded skirt, and galoshes. She also has a shoulder bag with a strap that crosses her front. If possible, she has a mouse companion that could be somewhere (on her shoulder, sticking it's head out of the bag, etc.)

provide reference.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Well, if you're willing. Let me know how much it'll be.

My RP character pls.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/diablos/thetisbc-1.jpg

Rough rough pencil sketch - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/diablos/thetispencil.jpg?t=1267558656

Thetis is built like an ironing board – straight up and down, standing at about 5”7, and weighing around 120lbs with a slender, skinny figure. Her hair remains navy blue, and her choppy, unkempt fringe is a shade of snow white. Her face is pale, cheeks gaunt and eyes mildly sunken due to rarely leaving the house during the day. The left side of her hair is plaited into a braid which hangs past her shoulder, while on the right side of her head her hair is loose and trimmed short. Thetis’ ashen yellow eyes, framed by sloping white eyebrows, are hidden behind a pair of heavily framed sunglasses which are pushed to the bridge of her petite, dainty nose (you can omit these).
She wears a red and green plaid shirt with a grey hood, under which she dons a red and white, long-sleeved baseball tee. Her legs are covered with a baggy, ripped, light blue pair of jeans. She rarely wears anything on her feet, but when necessary, will don a pair of black canvas hi-tops or old sneakers.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
...your character's name is thetis?

Top Bottom