Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
We need to discuss wtf is happening with this baby.

Before the peeps in Telran's apartment officially do ANYTHING some sort of plan needs to be made.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I suddenly feel the need to commission art of one of the Dessies scratching Kaden behind the ears with him kicking one of his legs. It's only a matter of who would be more lulzy...
For the sheer incongruity of the idea, I suggest it be Fiona who pets him. XD

And I know the stats are just for fun, but I wanna be involved, and I want to represent my character properly. ...Ah well, here's Yami Terumi's (Damascus' own little Maxwell's Demon -- not to be confused with Dr. Itsuki Terumi, the basis for the Terumi simulacrum, who aspires to be Laplace's Demon). Oh, and as an NB - I decided to use it that 1 represents the human average, in the same way that earth's basic gravity is 1G and earth's basic magnetic field is 1 gauss.

Physical strength - 1
Intelligence - 1
Agility - 1
Speed - 1
Power potential - 30
Stamina - 14
Resourcefulness - 1
Durability/Resilience - 1

Yeah, Damascus min-maxed him...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
We need to discuss wtf is happening with this baby.

Before the peeps in Telran's apartment officially do ANYTHING some sort of plan needs to be made.
The plan is for a post of some kind to be made that progresses time so that the good doctor can wake up. Given that he's not due to regain consciousness until 'tomorrow' in the current timeline, the baby needs to be discussed after we reach that point and he returns to active duty.

In other words, babby isnt showing up for at least two posts for the main party. That is the plan, unless you've something to add to it :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The plan is for a post of some kind to be made that progresses time so that the good doctor can wake up. Given that he's not due to regain consciousness until 'tomorrow' in the current timeline, the baby needs to be discussed after we reach that point and he returns to active duty.

In other words, babby isnt showing up for at least two posts for the main party. That is the plan, unless you've something to add to it :)

That's a really long time to be in labor poor woman. :(

I know that sometimes it's longer but even still. :P

But anyway, yeah, sounds good. Just needed to have a timeline. :)

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
'kay.

tldr?

GO BACK TO THE PBP AND FILL IN THE CONVERSATION THAT STILL NEEDS TO BE FILLED IN.

This means SCOTT AND DALE (b/c we need choices from Cass and Stolz,) TENNYO (who needs to rewrite Emma and quite possibly add more of her,) AKI AND JEFF (to check over and edit what bits their characters are saying, and possibly to add more,) aaaaand then Kris, Adri and Joe, just to sprinkle in any more thoughts/dialogue you see fit.

@Adri, Keen has suggested something interesting about the sequence of events, which you can find just above the big huge Barky convo. If you think that'd work better than the present set-up, we can rearrange once everybody is finished with their stuff.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I've tried accessing the pad a few times now but it keeps throwing me errors. Thought it might be my work ip blocking the pad but my home comp is doing the same thing :-/

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I already made some changes, but will properly look at the end of the big group convo tomorrow.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
I've been having severe ISP connection issues that the idiots at "tech support" cannot help. Sooo, trying to get on when I can. Even then, success rate to get on the interwebs is low. =/

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
This is one of those successful windows of internet access that I have. I'm on my laptop.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As it stands, from what I can see, it appears that the only thing we need is a bit toward the end from Cass about what his intentions are as to which group he's going with :3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also, guys, I'm going to be leaving the forums soon. As this will be permanent, I'm going to be getting with some people to figure out how the whole website hosting thing is going to work and sort of get the skeleton for that set up. In the meantime, it will be business as usual for me.

Speaking of which, Bex, just hit the Lorsignal when you need her to appear for writing with Thetis >:3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Also, guys, I'm going to be leaving the forums soon. As this will be permanent, I'm going to be getting with some people to figure out how the whole website hosting thing is going to work and sort of get the skeleton for that set up. In the meantime, it will be business as usual for me.

Speaking of which, Bex, just hit the Lorsignal when you need her to appear for writing with Thetis >:3

I don't understand why you feel the need to leave the RP section as well. :/

Top Bottom