• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
my name is not asher lev

Strength: 4
Durability: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Speed: 7
Power potential: 9
Stamina: 8
Resourcefulness: 7

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Is there a write up of the Lyverius mythos that formed the basis of other religions? Even though it never played a big role in what I wrote, I messed around with the bare bones of a religion and if this had a big influence on the rest of the world, incorporating this into it seems like a better idea than running off in my own direction.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I totally never saw that post about the internet being shut off, Kris. Sorry. :(

But what do you mean by the net being shut off every night when he goes to bed? Does he just shut off the router/modem? Why can't you just turn it back on?

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
WELL, HITO. :monster: It just so happens I made up a religion/mythology which comes pre-Lyverius. It's in theeee Ideas and Planning Thread, I do believe. Elsewise, I don't think anybody else has messed about with cultures/religions to the extent you seem to want to. (Hint: do it. We need more of that.)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So wait, looking at the timeline, the groups are splitting up before the baby is born?

I thought this was happening after?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
are they? idk.

if it isnt right, feel free to edit accordingly. theres a reason its in a pirate pad :3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
A baby can tear a family apart.

Seriously though, they can't ACTUALLY split up until after the baby because Terra and Telran are at the birth and they are going separate ways.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Reg, Keen, do your religions account heavily for the Lyverius as a phenomenon? That's why I didn't count them - to my knowledge they're pretty... centralized. (Even mine's not Lyverius-based, but there's a bit of a creation myth that goes with it which talks about them.)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
It's actually not possible to add someone who is offline to a group conversation ;.;
Myth busted. :(
I totally never saw that post about the internet being shut off, Kris. Sorry. :(

But what do you mean by the net being shut off every night when he goes to bed? Does he just shut off the router/modem? Why can't you just turn it back on?
No worries. :) And yes, he shuts off the router. And if I turned it back on and he knew/found out... well, for the sake of brevity, he would see it as me challenging his position as Man Of The House.
WELL, HITO. :monster: It just so happens I made up a religion/mythology which comes pre-Lyverius. It's in theeee Ideas and Planning Thread, I do believe. Elsewise, I don't think anybody else has messed about with cultures/religions to the extent you seem to want to. (Hint: do it. We need more of that.)
Damascus has their own set of superstitions, old legends and urban myths, including the crazy idea that there's a lost tribe of Niresti somewhere in Yaiden, but no-one seriously believes that one. :monster:

I've got a Damascan origin myth in the pipeline (as I've borrowed a few pieces of Gaelic folklore for Damascus, I'm going to borrow the origin of humanity from there), just wavering whether to post it in the idea/spoiler thread or as an OVA once it's done.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My religions/myths are much like the rest of my world building so far: no actual relevance to the story at hand :sadpanda:

Also because I mention them but can't remember if I actually asked this, how many moons and suns does the world have? I was working on the assumption of one of each.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
1 sun.

2 moons. One rather bigger than the other one.

:)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nice post Alex. :monster:

Loving the fact that Kerr's family are showing up and Magnus' esteemed dickery still sits above a satellite orbiting his social class. Good read.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Dickery in the Nordstrom family is clearly something genetic.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yeah sorry for the hiatus, forgot that 1 infraction point now equals a month ban :monster:

So gotta say....I like the nordstrom's XD

Top Bottom