Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
how many people are in facility one

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
@Scott: Kiera is prototype 24, the character to replace Thai and one of the wind Destrillians.

@Aki: 12. Unless someone changed that while I wasn't looking.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so two will be absent at the time of james' awakening (shilo and will?) which leaves: erthys, terra, fiona, thetis, emma, idris, eve, kerr and ariel, correct?

if wrong plz correct :B

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

000 - Adam

001 - Shilo Lush
002 - Erthys Connor-Guzman
003 - Terra Michaels
004 - Fiona Myrwind
005 - William Ashford
006 - Thetis Alcesteos
007 - James Mason
008 - Emma Johnson
009 - Idris Savage
010 - Eve Daly
011 - Kerr Nordstrom
012 - Ariel Regan
013 - Asher Renne

014 - Mileina Grace
015 - Deyn Aybel
016 - Leif Archer
017 - Travis Bailey
018 - Hannah Fey
019 - Elvan Fatima
020 - Lokka Kayne
021 - Tao Hong
022 - Salem Locke
023 - Kramskov Niet
024 - Kiera Boreas
025 - Jamelyn Halevy
026 - Lyle Corner
027 - Lorelei Jaeger
028 - Telran Miara
029 - Castiel de Lioncourt
030 - Celia Faulkner

031 - Finn Eliot

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'll just nod and pretend I've been kept in the loop as to wtf is going on.
Welcome to my world about 95% of the time. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well meeting is over, I'll post the minutes when I get back from running some errands.

Edit - Here it is, if anyone wants to elaborate feel free

Review of names

Audoula: Proposed replacement is Eporise and is agreed on.

Viola: Naming is being left to Alex to decide.

Website name depends on what we rename Destrillians to.

All other name review to be an ongoing discussion.

Kimble put forward having a parent site with sub-sties like ‘parentsitename.com/Destrillians’

The website/forums will be for Destrillains and also anything else to gain interest of people unfamiliar with the RP

Quote “But the idea is that while the site won't be viewable by the public, we can still be working on it to prepare it, While the forums allow us to grow our readership”

It was brought up about the length of instalments that be uploaded to the website, consensus is each act be broken up into chapters. Chapters be not too long and not too short (Number to be decided)

Of note from Alex “[FONT=&quot]as long as the updates are the right size for a biweekly (probably) update, then i think we'll be sound[/FONT][FONT=&quot]”[/FONT]

We’re going with having text and an accompanying image for each instalment (Instalment not post)

On promotion, quote Sienna “[FONT=&quot]Advertising will consist of a strong social networking platform. This will consist of blogs (tumblr,) Twitter accounts, and a FB account.”[/FONT]

The story will be on a separate page to the forums

Everything concerning James (7) and Asher (13) are approved

Finn is now numberless

We agree on Will and his role in awakening.

Alex made a PSA about everyone making sure they read everything in the RP.

Another good quote from alex “[FONT=&quot]we pay careful attention to whatever fans might be saying in the forums, and take that onboard heavily when doing the editing process. that way we can actually incorporate fan feedback into our already written and established story[/FONT][FONT=&quot]”[/FONT]

Sienna proposes we open the world of our RP to the public, allowing them to make their own RP’s in our world, and we can interact with them from time to time. We all like this idea.

Destrillians are now locked, meaning no changes or additions to the 0-31 we have.

[FONT=&quot]http://piratepad.net/timeywimeyline[/FONT]
Everyone please boomark this link

Address concerns about behind the scenes planning. We will post anything relevant for discussion well before it shows up in the RP. Nothing is 100% unless people are happy with it.

Basic brief for some of the things come in S2 and 3
[FONT=&quot]in terms of the Overall story, Aether and the Sponsors goal is to restore the old Lyverius empire, they did that from cloning Ancient Lyverius using genetic data from Freya (Aether adopted mother, last Ancient Lyverius to die out). And those Reborn Ancients will be the antagonists beyond aftermath, but they are not the only ones of course.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“ post-aftermath Audoula/Eporise allies itself with The Order as protection from Damascus, The Order are a zealot nation that are responsible for ravaging the central continents. They worship the old world gods and destroy all that doesn’t”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]some relevant plot stuff that not everyone might be aware of:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the ancient lyverius empire that dale was talking about was almost completely wiped out by the shattering, which occurred in the final battle of a lyverius civil war. this accounts for why they are so few in number today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the lyverius empire made its way into human legend over 7000 years as a city of gods and goddesses, which is what most world religion is based upon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but up until the shattering occured it was the lyverius, not the humans who were the dominant life form on shale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]note that, the ancients are all dead, what you see now are hybrids as the result of interbreeding with humans”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Discussion of current posts[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I mentioned Lyverius and people please get my okay before making any as I’m the one who knows all the genetic info and need to make sure you’re character fits this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Motivational talk about getting into gear.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sienna brought up the suggestion of when people start up piratepad posts which require other people to post it in the discussion thread along with who is needed to help avoid the miscommunication that’s been slowing down posts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Website is out of the question until we clean up our act as a collective. Forum will still go ahead.[/FONT]

Fiotis derail of discussion and end :awesome:
except the very last thing because loretis >

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
'Tis part of the 5% I know. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Damn pay day hasn't come yet so I can use the net at home >.<

I hope y'all have something to write with for me as I got gifts of sketches to give in return 8) (I have approx 3-4 and counting).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'll be (attempting to try?) contacting some of you within the next few days for some specific details about assorted characters, their movements, and their histories. Without intending to, I've fallen into Alex's spider diagram and I can't get out and o god the big fat spidercat is going to eat me help ;_;

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'll be (attempting to try?) contacting some of you within the next few days for some specific details about assorted characters, their movements, and their histories. Without intending to, I've fallen into Alex's spider diagram and I can't get out and o god the big fat spidercat is going to eat me help ;_;

1404408_6b58_625x1000.jpg

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It looks adorably pathetic

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I clicked it and then I instantly regretted it.
I imagine your current avatar pretty much sums up your response. :awesome:

I'm a Warhammer/Warhammer 40,000 fan. I've seen worse. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Top Bottom