• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Take care Dale. You know where we'll be when you want to come back...

...why am I saying this when I'm planning on fading into the background?

And Adri, sorry to hear of your loss. *hugs* Like Alex said, take the time you need. Put yourself first, and we're all here if you need us.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
To be honest, Dale, if your decision is to leave then I'm supporting that 100%. You've got a good, productive life and plenty of other things that you can expend your effort and your energy on; the fact that Dessies doesn't make the cut is a-okay.

Take care of yourself, and make sure all that newly-free time and energy goes to AWESOME things.

In my honest opinion, just making a clean cut of things, like Dale is doing, is better than fading into the background. At least that way everybody knows where everybody else stands.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
In my honest opinion, just making a clean cut of things, like Dale is doing, is better than fading into the background. At least that way everybody knows where everybody else stands.
As I've said before, I'm only going to go into the background because while I want to remain involved with the RP, I currently lack the drive (and, if I'm honest, right now I lack the ability to write) to keep up and I don't want to hold the rest of you up.

But if it's easier for you guys that I just exit altogether, then that's what I'll do.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Also Kris that SOUNDED bitter but idk with you so sorry if I somehow offended you.
Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. But, the bit about being unable to write? Yes, that was bitter, cos as I've said, writing's my "thing".

But I was serious that if it was easier for everyone, I'd withdraw from the RP completely.

Cards on table time: my absense for the latter part of last year was because of depression (which, hey, pretty well known). The depression was also responsible for my minimal contribution, not just to the RP, but the forums as a whole before that. However, I was starting to feel I was holding you guys up, which made me more depressed. That was the point I knew I had to take a break. And part of the reason I decided to come back was to not leave you guys flapping in the wind.

So, yeah. Whatever suits the group.

Not sure what you mean by you don't know with me, though. :huh:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
On the topic of the Delivery post, I just read through it now and a) it looks really great, guys! and b) it seems like, 99.9% finished. Can we possibly get it up tonight?

Also, Tennyo, the idea was floating around that because the two groups are splitting up, Idris would take Emma aside for a moment while the goodbyes are happening and tell her that she needs to be strong/be the leader of the group/etc now because she's the only one that a) has been in the middle of all this from the beginning, and b) is strong enough - and kind enough - to lead.
How's this sounding? I know you've got a post featuring Chris in it that comes after the Delivery one, but would this fit in for the goodbye post?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hey there folks!

posting a Ralph Faiz centric post this time around. Expect it soon! toodles!

tumblr_m3pgsfDiB51rusoo9o1_500.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Sienna:

That would be up to my co-writers whether or not they think it is finished or if they had more that they wanted to add. :)

As for Idris and Emma talking during the goodbye post, I think that sounds good to me. Where, exactly, has this idea been floating? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
There was discussion in the big ol' figure out what to do from here meeting last week (week before?). Also, there was talk about the ultimate fate of Stolz, and the idea was floated that perhaps when Emma goes bad, she's the one that kills Stolz? What are your thoughts on this thing?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd be heavily in favour of that. It lends some real weight to her switch of allegiance if it actually has some permenant ramifications for the rest of the cast.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
YESPLZ.

Also, Tenny, it's been floating in my brain. XD Also Alex thought it'd be a good idea. Not much more than that, but I think it'd be a nice moment to include!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
That would actually be a most excellent twist. :monster:

Except poor Stolz. :( Oh well...
I am so glad you agree. I came up with this idea and was worried you wouldn't want to kill the poor spritely ManGirl.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, when it comes to stories I'm more worried about what makes sense, what fits, what will make an impact, etc. Having Emma kill someone when she goes bad will add delicious bits of drama. That and since Stolz is leaving anyway why not make it part of the plot? :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Woo somebody with the same outlook as me on this stuff. :aah:

Brb, Tennyo and I are becoming BFFs.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Lokka's true love, Jettison, will be there by his side to protect him.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Hmph, no-one lets me kill people anymore :'(
Do what I do, create characters just for killing. :monster:

BTW, thinking of pulling the plug on Early... ahead of time (ie, retiring due to complications of his mistreatment at the hands of his Destrillian captors), as all there was to come with him storywise was his death, and a buddy movie with Vier.

This means that once I get writing again, Thanatos can start being a bastard ahead of schedule.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
to all people named tennyo: please report to the pbp at your earliest convenience - once you add anything you need to and sign off on it, aki can post this thing

to all other people not named tennyo: you just go do a thing that isn't the above thing

like snorkeling

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
YES MMMM

i just burnt my tongue

Top Bottom