• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians Thread of Ideas, Planning and Former Secrets

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
fist-BUMP

Okay, so after a few discussions and the urging of some others, I'm going to post up an extremely potted summary of everything that has been planned for the five act structure of Season 2 and the movements of all the characters that I know about. Please bear in mind that a lot of these points are just destinations on the road map, and that the copious amounts of blanks are the journies between them that need to be filled in by our ideas. There's still a tremendous amount of Hows, Wheres, Whys and What the Fucks that need to be thought up and sorted out.

So throw your input in here, and lets help fill this sucka out.

ACT I
-The gang meet up at the motel fight.

-They catch up with Jetta and Nova in the sewers, the Dream Arc occurs.

-The gang regroup at Terra’s and escape Osea in epic Winnebago escapades.
-Audoula, meeting Telran, Terra gets kidnapped.

-Limnades: Telran leads a group of Destrillians into Limnades HQ to find a cure for the poisoned Fiona.

-The ball: Terra is rescued, but a large battle with Avidez and the Dolls breaks out.

-Thetis is kidnapped by Lorelei, Ariel is revealed to be alive, Kerr pretends to go traitor as part of a plan to get Thetis back.

-The gang splits up, half going back to Osea, half going with Fiona to follow Kerr and Thetis.

-Telran delivers Brent and Jeorgia’s babby.

-Spencer Mansion Saga

- Lokka and Jettison lead a group back to Osea to discover more about the Lyverius. Specifically the detachment that gave them a hard time there. They run into a group of kinda-humans called the Fallimento. These guys are basically mistakes from rogue companies like Viola and Denann.

-Spencer Mansion Escape: Thetis, Kerr, Ariel and Finn rejoin the party!

ACT II
-Spencer despatches the SIOG and Lorelei to retrieve Finn.

- Some stuff happens with Kijo (You guys remember Kijo?)

-The Mansion Crew visit Eve’s grave and enter a safehouse designed by Idris in a nearby town.

-The town is soon evacuated and the Destrillians are under siege by the Artolian military for 24 hours.

-The Mansioneers survive the siege, but are apprehended by the following deployment of IRIN forces. Captured, they are taken to meet Vargas onboard an IRIN Sky Fortress.

-Lorelei stows away onboard the IRIN Sky Fortress.

-- Lokka and Salem break Destrillians train-fight-virginity, Lokka is given the offer to join Spencer. The series becomes a few degrees more awesome.

-Lorelei is responsible for the gang escaping the Sky Fortress, the Destrillians crash land in Eastern Alvyissia, in a place tha tis for all intents and purposes Emyn Muil.

-After a few days of wandering in the wastelands, Ariel runs off, Kerr and Telran give pursuit. Finn, Fiona and Thetis also leave the party. Stolz and Idris are forced to continue alone.

ACT III
-Telran and Kerr track Ariel down to the Vaul Undercity, saving her from slave traders and they meet Coffin for juicy insider information on Spencer.

-Spencer gets his chance to make an offer to Telran.

-Emma's darksideness occurs (?)

-Persephone is killed by Fiona.

-Spencer completely destroys the city of Osea.

ACT IV
-Spencer makes his offer to Idris.

-Ariel makes a heroic sacrifice.

ACT V
-Final boss fight against Adam.

-The gang go their separate ways, most declining to continue fighting a war against the Lyverius.

Now we're all on the same page. Lets start filling in them blanks. If it wasn't already implied, I'm after a lot of feedback here :P This is the part where we throw the doors open and start getting to work with what needs to happen and when there will be time and space to accomodate everyone's good ideas.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ACT II
-Spencer despatches the SIOG and Lorelei to retrieve Finn.
-The Mansion Crew visit Eve’s grave and enter a safehouse designed by Idris in a nearby town.
-The town is soon evacuated and the Destrillians are under siege by the Artolian military for 24 hours.
-The Mansioneers survive the siege, but are apprehended by the following deployment of IRIN forces. Captured, they are taken to meet Vargas onboard an IRIN Sky Fortress.
-Escaping the Sky Fortress, the Destrillians crash land in Eastern Alvyissia, in a place tha tis for all intents and purposes Emyn Muil.
-After a few days of wandering in the wastelands, Ariel runs off, Kerr and Telran give pursuit. Finn, Fiona and Thetis also leave the party. Stolz and Idris are forced to continue alone.
At this point in time, Lorelei will be stowing away on the sky fortress; she is the one who will initiate the breakout, and will travel with the group during their trek through the hinterlands jundland wastes Emyn Muil, for reasons of her own.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I've added it in there. I'll probably start doing that once we decide on something to add in there :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Act 2
- Lokka and Jettison lead a group back to Osea to discover more about the Lyverius. Specifically the detachment that gave them a hard time there.
- They run into a group of kinda-humans called the Fallimento. These guys are basically mistakes from companies like Viola and Denann.
- Lokka and Salem break Destrillians train-fight-virginity. The series becomes a few degrees more awesome.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
oh so we're still on the Fallimento thing

EXCERRENT

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Joey and Satsu, is it alright if I bring Ralph in for your arc? I've been wanting to ask you both this but never got the time </3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If not, Alex and I have been discussing Act III on our own and would be interested in meeting up with Faiz Industries :3

/from phone

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Well, Ralph could be coming from Osea in Act II and arriving in Canctra in Act III. For double Ralph action >:3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
We'll have plenty of room for Ralph yeah. Reg when we're both on MSN next hit me up, I'd love to have a good chat. >:3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Joey and Satsu, is it alright if I bring Ralph in for your arc? I've been wanting to ask you both this but never got the time </3

Get to it.

btw Dale have we made any solid agreements on what I threw out there its been ages and I've forgotten whether or not anything hapened

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Act 2
- Lokka and Jettison lead a group back to Osea to discover more about the Lyverius. Specifically the detachment that gave them a hard time there.
- They run into a group of kinda-humans called the Fallimento. These guys are basically mistakes from companies like Viola and Denann.
- Lokka and Salem break Destrillians train-fight-virginity. The series becomes a few degrees more awesome.
Now that Lokka has decided to cast his lot in the with mansioneers, how will this change Act II for each group?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
None of the main story setpieces will fundamentally change.

Its just a matter of tracing Lokka's movement through them and where he ends up going at the end of Act II.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Indeed. The Fallimento are still going to be kicking about and doing their shit, I'm orchestrating that one. The Train-fight Virginity may wait till a teensy bit later down season before it gets ruptured.

Hisako

AKA
btw did the Fallimento have a LAAAAIRRR we could refer to? Some sort of hideout? It's been a while since I verified these facts we came up with.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
They had a lair of some sort but it kind of becomes unsafe during our upcoming post.

They now chill out in a new lair (a back-up one) which is essentially just an abandoned church.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
There's going to be mistakes? I need to refresh myself on everything but I was planning mistakes/imperfect/island nation knock-off Dessies, will have to alter that if things are going this way (or alter all the things).

Hisako

AKA
You could segue those into the Fallimento :monster:

I wouldn't think they would make up the only defective Destrillians. I'm pretty sure you'd be free to make more if you wished.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The Fallimento are just a group that banded together. Nothing saying that all rejects go there, they are just a group of people that found each other somehow and have established their own kind of family.

Hito if you want you can go ahead and design a character that slots in with The Fallimento. It'd be up to you if they did or did not die when half of them were wiped out.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I wasn't thinking rejects from the original team, but cruder copies made by others (more limited with their powers). So maybe that could still fit somewhere. My concern was mainly rehashing an element people have already planned.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Most companies usually...dispose of their failed experiments which is what makes the fallimento quite unique in how they all came together.

I don't know how you'd go about making copies but I'd love to hear more.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
From what I had worked out before, it was basically an inferior version of whatever process made the originals pieced together from bits of data from Amaria, that couldn't really reach the levels of the proper Dessies (no blowing up motels, at most a range of a couple of feet in front of the user).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
LETS ALL PIT THEM IN A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!! LIKE BATTLOESHIP OR BATTLETOADS!!!!!! I WAGER ALSO THE ADDITIONAL APPEARANCE OF DAFT PUNK AND SMOKEY THE BEAR TO ENSURE DESTRILLIAN VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom