Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Don't blame me, blame the people whose arguments I'm mocking.

Heh, that reminds me of this one chick making a whole topic dedicated to a piece of fanart that she REALLY adored, except for one part:
"They drew Tifa with Cloud! They have all the canon couples and it looks really nice, but Tifa should not be there! It ruins the whole piece of art because Tifa is NOT the heroine!"

I can't believe people actually think like that. <=/ Cloti/Clerith/anyone in general.

On topic:

Was this one posted yet? O_O
kuraea5-4.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Arguments? Since when is this an LT thread? Good to know Cleriths can be made fun of even in their club thread.

Snark was asked for, snark was delivered. And 'stalker!Tifa' is worth mocking no matter where you are.

That's a quite well done image, Teef, but people ALWAYS draw that ribbon so that it looks far too tight.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Oh, so that's where the satire is coming from? <_<

*is slow* >__>

I definitely agree with this. I think I should have spoken up in the LTD thread, when people were saying that Aerith's hand turning into Tifa's negated Aerith's hand. xD Since the creators themselves say that Cloud and Aerith's hands meeting is supposed to make up for what players missed at the end of FFVII. I think that what Cloud and Aerith have certainly is special, I will give you that. :monster:

Thanks =-)

Nah, NP~ I eat LTDs with salt and pepper! :monster: I don't think either hand negated the other really, they were both special, Tifa too =-) Both in general and in the ending xD

I really like how Maiden describes that scene... how it was Aerith saving him from falling into the lifestream, and that her hand reminded him of the frailty of a flower.

*nods*

Yeah, there were some parts of Maiden that weren't that bad. I loved the Aerith/Tifa friendship stuff too~

Don't really know what to think of it now there's CoL though! :monster:

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
But Celes that picture is very pretty. <3

I love the peacefulness of it. They both look so happy, and I especially like Cloud's expression. As if he's on top of the world. <33

but people ALWAYS draw that ribbon so that it looks far too tight.

I thought it looked too tight in the other picture, but in this one I think it looks like a regular choker. :)

I hope a fight isn't going to start here... :no:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Celes - Don't worry about it <3

Nini - Dunno, I usually always goes with the most updated information though :monster:

I think most people are happy having an Aerith story from one of the actual team.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, so that's where the satire is coming from? <_<

*is slow* >__>

Only that particular satire. Usually, I just look at a pic and see a silly dialogue or something. If it relates back to something else silly, so it is.

Nah, NP~ I eat LTDs with salt and pepper! :monster: I don't think either hand negated the other really, they were both special, Tifa too =-) Both in general and in the ending xD

You should try LTD with a bit of barbecue.
And as for the hand change, I do see it as a sort of 'psyche' to the fans expecting Aerith to come back, though that's before getting into Maiden, AC/C or anything else.

*nods*

Yeah, there were some parts of Maiden that weren't that bad. I loved the Aerith/Tifa friendship stuff too~

Don't really know what to think of it now there's CoL though! :monster:

I think it's further non-grata. The Cetra are still discernable in CoL, while the point was made in Maiden that none of them, not even Aerith's mom, were still around. To say nothing of the other contravened points, like Hojo still being barely alive post Meteor.

And Teef, it mostly looks fine , but right in the front, it thins out, and it makes it look like it's digging in to her skin somehow. If it was just a little wider, it'd look perfectly fine.

A

Great Old One
Arguments? Since when is this an LT thread? Good to know Cleriths can be made fun of even in their club thread.
We are talking about Tifa's outfit. Making fun of Cleriths would be saying, "OMG they're so dumb."

It's just Ryu snarkiness. :monster:

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Expecting Ryu not to be snarky is like expecting a cow not to moo.

And with that, I actually have an artz contribution. ^^

b9ab394bc9f56a3986bff2f8c059add6.jpg

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Expecting Ryu not to be snarky is like expecting a cow not to moo.

And with that, I actually have an artz contribution. ^^

b9ab394bc9f56a3986bff2f8c059add6.jpg

FINGERS! OMNOMNOMNOM!

Ryu's a cow, that's a good comparison. :monster:

How appropriate, you fight like a farmer.

If you get that bit of snark, then kudos.

That though is adorable. Very :3

Quite. OMNOMNOM.

Also, Aerith's sleep deprivation circles are gone, hurray!

Top Bottom