Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I want more fanarts guys! Post some pleeease~

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You need the URL to the image itself, not to the page on photobucket that displays it. You can just copy the contents of Photobucket's "IMG Code" field to use it on vBulletin.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Or right click the picture and select 'copy image location'. :monster: It's what I do for DA works.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu351/MjOoPi/CloudXAerith/?action=view&current=20.jpg

This will always be my favorite Clerith fanart. <3
Sorry, I dunno how to put the picture in my post. It doesn't work, maybe I am doing something wrong.. :(

20.jpg

This is quite a strange one. I can only imagine the wreath there is a funeral wreath, but their attitudes don't fit that at all.
Unless it's a sarcastic funeral, somehow. "Haha I'm not dead anymore", and if it's that, none of it flips any romance indicators.

But yeah, it's quite an interesting pic. Possibly nonsense, but interesting to deconstruct.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I get the "Haha I'm not dead anymore!" vibe as well. Cloud seems confused and like he has no idea what's going on. lol

Cute, though. :)

paoo

&#9829;
20.jpg

This is quite a strange one. I can only imagine the wreath there is a funeral wreath, but their attitudes don't fit that at all.
Unless it's a sarcastic funeral, somehow. "Haha I'm not dead anymore", and if it's that, none of it flips any romance indicators.

But yeah, it's quite an interesting pic. Possibly nonsense, but interesting to deconstruct.

I still find it beautiful. :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The only thing that confuses me is the question "Is that a hand by Cloud's head, or some weird curl?":hohum:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
She doesn't have a glove on that hand. What are you talking about? She's pulling Cloud's head against her head and she has those weird bracelets she wears in FFVII on. lol

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
2vsn4u9.jpg

The red part. What is that? It's bothering me. :loopy:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
It's Aerith's bracelet. And it's kind of... gold/yellow like it is on her other hand. :monster:
Okay, thank you. Now I am much less bothered by it. :monster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I thought it was blood when I first saw it! XD

"Why is he giving me the thumbs up when he's beeling? Why is she doing the victory sign? Did she hit him? Did he like it? DDD:" - what I was thinking. And then I realised it was her bracelet. :wackymonster:

But I like it, thanks for sharing xAerith. =D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, woah! I didn't even notice Aerith's hand was there until it was pointed out, lol. I just thought Cloud's hair had some decoration in it or something. :lol:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Thanks everyone <333

Eh it's not much, just an article about Cloud in Dissidia and any possible Aerith/Cleris references >___> I had to wrestle with demons writing it and I'm still not sure if I'm satisfied with what I have already. I want it to fit in at Devotion but at the same time I don't want to piss anybody off! :monster: It's not finished yet but Aly is gonna put in up on the main site once it's done so peeps can see it then~

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Really, as far as I figure, there are only three, and all but one of those is a stretch.

The confirmed one is Cloud's reference to 'dead best friend and comrade' which is Zack and Aerith.

The stretches are the materia crystal, since it's far far far too big to be Holy, and the wrong color (Rich green not pale white and green with white veins).

and the flower field, which is IMO overstated and spun entirely out of proportion.

Plus the weapons with her name on 'em, but a bunch of folks' weapons appear like that, including Tifa's.

You could also argue Sephy's 'don't act like you actually have emotions' taunt, but then again, one of his loss lines is 'why did it break' so, yeah. I'd not look too heavily into the plot of a sidestory fighting game.

Unless I can play around with Guardian Cloud and Summoner Tifa.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
No offense but I don't see how her being mentioned plot-wise means that Cloud loves her.

Tifa isn't mentioned at all though and since this is a Clerith Club... I guess that's something to celebrate about. XD

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
No offense but I don't see how her being mentioned plot-wise means that Cloud loves her.
But it does mean she is very important to Cloud, which would make some celebrate. :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I thought it was already established long ago that Aerith is important to Cloud? :monster:

paoo

&#9829;
Yeah? :awesomonster:
Still.. I find it weird that Tifa wasn't even mentioned. But yay-4-da-Clerith :awesome:
Hmmmm.. Post some moar fanart!

Top Bottom