Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Was that Cleris? Well, whatever the Highwind part was greatly edited! It looked so Romantic, makes me wonder how cute it will be when Nomura Remakes FFVII :awesome:
I think it's Aerith/Cloud/Zack, but I'm not 100% certain.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, I knew it wasn't exactly Clerith, that's why I posted it for the Clerithy bits that were in it, lol. That scene was just so awesome, I had to share it. :)

You mean IF Nomura re-makes FFVII. :rage: I hope it gets done... and I hope Aerith's death scene isn't ruined with a crappy song like Zack's scene was. :lol:

Edit: The description of the video says implied Yaoi. O_O Is it partially Clack? XD

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
You mean IF Nomura re-makes FFVII. :rage: I hope it gets done... and I hope Aerith's death scene isn't ruined with a crappy song like Zack's scene was.

It won't be. Zack's death was the typical heroic sacrifice. Aerith's death was meant to be realistic - sudden, unexpected, etc. To make a big huge drama out of it would be entirely against the whole point of the scene itself. That scene needs the only song it ever needed - Aerith's theme.

paoo

♥
I wish someone would like my videos... >_>
Anyway, I'm working on a new Clerith viddie now. And I will post it here later when it's up, if someone even is interested.

Okay, why would they use a crappy song for Aerith's death? :awesome: Yeah.. they will probably use her theme like they did in the original.

A Clerith scene I can't wait for is their second meet, in the church. :excited:
I really hope they will remake the game~

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Funny, irritating thing going on at the FF Wiki. A user keeps adding information to Tifa's page about that whole "do you love me" scene in OTWTAS. Now, Clerith aside, in the context of the article it's inappropriate - it's a relatively minor scene in the novella and the Tifa article has like, a single-paragraph summary of the entire novella, the information they were adding was an entire paragraph itself.

So anyway, I removed it, and have since removed it several times after explaining why - the above reasons. And now they have it in their head that I'm only removing it because I'm a Clerith. Copy and pasted directly from their talk page:

this is the part i hate about me, but when you took that part out, the first thing that came to my mine was, "f***, a cloud-aeris shipper attempting sh**."

-----

im going on a month-long trip soon, so you'll gey a month of "happy-time" and, really, im glad to see you just how low some people may sink just to prove so "cleri" ****. i mean, why are you taking this down? i seen no"cloti"moments in it now, do you? bucko, flame me if ya' want or whatnot, but what im pretty much saying is, please grow a spine.

They also claim they don't care about Cloti or CloudxTifa shippers, though with a username like "TifaCloud obessed", it's hard to believe that. Also, ignore the fact I've reverted edits roughly identical to these on Aerith's page (ie, pro-Clerith edits), clearly I'm only removing this stuff because I'm a wicked, wicked Clerith.

:facepalm:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I wish someone would like my videos...

Lol, are you kidding hun? Your videos are just agiven to be awesome.

clearly I'm only removing this stuff because I'm a wicked, wicked Clerith.

I knew it all along. :) Anyway, that's stupid. The same thing happened here on TLS, when "koibito" was translated as "beloved". It's the same fucking meaning, it wasn't changed because the entire site is Cloti biased.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That part really is quite small in relation to the rest of the story. It'd be like adding a paragraph about Denzel's alienation from Ricks when there's so much more to his story.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
That part really is quite small in relation to the rest of the story. It'd be like adding a paragraph about Denzel's alienation from Ricks when there's so much more to his story.

Thank you, exactly why I removed it. But they had to turn it into some sort of LT thing when I never saw it as such.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Wow, nice wankfest.

It's not even a pairing vid, it's just a vid about a song, how the hell did it become a LT debate? Who cares who the smile is for, it could be for Aerith or Tifa, or maybe it's not for either of them, maybe it's for Zack.

EDIT - thinking back, doesn't he smile at both ladies in that final scene? The song isn't meant to be a LT song, it's about Cloud smiling, plain and simple, and what that means. He's spent most of the film "showing his emotions through his eyes", so him smiling is a big deal. Who cares which smile and for who the song is talking about? Unless you care to ask Nobuo himself.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Last edited:
Top Bottom