Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara

nolongertsuki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Owner of Auron
Something else I have heard CloTis saying is that I "stole" my character, Amalthea. That's right, they are so base that they are attacking my original characters now. *Rolls eyes* Okay, first of all, let me explain something to you dumb bitches- it is called "inspiration". I was inspired by two characters when I created Amalthea. The first is Amalthea, the unicorn in the animated movie The Last Unicorn. The second is Acorna, a unicorn girl in a series of books by Anne McCaffrey. My character shares physical characteristics with both of these characters. She has white hair and violet eyes, like Amalthea. She has a unicorn horn, like Acorna. Unlike Acorna, who just has large pointed ears, Amalthea has white equine ears. Amalthea does not have cloven hooves for feet- Acorna does. Amalthea's horn is ivory white. The horn of Acorna is gold. Amalthea has a white lion's tail. Acorna doesn't have a tail at all.

Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara
Something else I have heard CloTis saying is that I "stole" my character, Amalthea. That's right, they are so base that they are attacking my original characters now. *Rolls eyes* Okay, first of all, let me explain something to you dumb bitches- it is called "inspiration". I was inspired by two characters when I created Amalthea. The first is Amalthea, the unicorn in the animated movie The Last Unicorn. The second is Acorna, a unicorn girl in a series of books by Anne McCaffrey. My character shares physical characteristics with both of these characters. She has white hair and violet eyes, like Amalthea. She has a unicorn horn, like Acorna. Unlike Acorna, who just has large pointed ears, Amalthea has white equine ears. Amalthea does not have cloven hooves for feet- Acorna does. Amalthea's horn is ivory white. The horn of Acorna is gold. Amalthea has a white lion's tail. Acorna doesn't have a tail at all.
omg I totally relate!

Top Bottom