• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara

nolongertsuki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Owner of Auron
Something else I have heard CloTis saying is that I "stole" my character, Amalthea. That's right, they are so base that they are attacking my original characters now. *Rolls eyes* Okay, first of all, let me explain something to you dumb bitches- it is called "inspiration". I was inspired by two characters when I created Amalthea. The first is Amalthea, the unicorn in the animated movie The Last Unicorn. The second is Acorna, a unicorn girl in a series of books by Anne McCaffrey. My character shares physical characteristics with both of these characters. She has white hair and violet eyes, like Amalthea. She has a unicorn horn, like Acorna. Unlike Acorna, who just has large pointed ears, Amalthea has white equine ears. Amalthea does not have cloven hooves for feet- Acorna does. Amalthea's horn is ivory white. The horn of Acorna is gold. Amalthea has a white lion's tail. Acorna doesn't have a tail at all.

Trams

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Shiara
Something else I have heard CloTis saying is that I "stole" my character, Amalthea. That's right, they are so base that they are attacking my original characters now. *Rolls eyes* Okay, first of all, let me explain something to you dumb bitches- it is called "inspiration". I was inspired by two characters when I created Amalthea. The first is Amalthea, the unicorn in the animated movie The Last Unicorn. The second is Acorna, a unicorn girl in a series of books by Anne McCaffrey. My character shares physical characteristics with both of these characters. She has white hair and violet eyes, like Amalthea. She has a unicorn horn, like Acorna. Unlike Acorna, who just has large pointed ears, Amalthea has white equine ears. Amalthea does not have cloven hooves for feet- Acorna does. Amalthea's horn is ivory white. The horn of Acorna is gold. Amalthea has a white lion's tail. Acorna doesn't have a tail at all.
omg I totally relate!

NazMan

Rookie Adventurer
Cloud's jaw dropping! Square Enix is really in your face about who the canon couple is.

I'd like to join this club. It actually seems kind of dead. Maybe I could take over and rename it?

Top Bottom