Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
This is like watching Court TV.

OBJECTION!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I can sort of see the issue with no.2 in that it's depicting the sex act even though it's not showing any genetalia, and was not behind a spoiler tag, but it's certainly borderline either way.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I can sort of see the issue with no.2 in that it's depicting the sex act even though it's not showing any genetalia, and was not behind a spoiler tag, but it's certainly borderline either way.
it wasn't? Oops, I meant to put it behind the tag too. :aah:

AKA
The White Queen
Hello thy members

May I join please? I aodre Cloud and Aerith's tragic love story. It is truley one of the most heartbreaking tales I've ever come across.

And I must say the Cloud and Aerith figurines are simply to die for.

Oh, and I suppose I should say I am new to the forums. But hopefully that does not matter. I joined to discuss the love triangle. Obviously not here of course, but in the correct thread.

I wish I had some beautiful artwork to post of Cloud and Aerith but I don't have the time to look for any artwork as of right now. But I will most definitely find something dealing with Cloud and Aerith.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
All new members must post fanarts, it's da rools. :desumonster:

AKA
The White Queen

Oh, well, I see. Here are some of my favorite fan arts for Cloud and Aerith.

2005227.jpg

basiik-01.jpg

finalfantasy710.jpg

ryou-2.jpg

marue-aebir04.gif

IMG_000195.jpg

042606.jpg

IMG_000238.jpg

IMG_000247.jpg

IMG_000245.jpg

IMG_000260.jpg

2747291aerisflor.jpg

2782326art0aercloudamano.jpg

2747306iglesia.jpg

029.jpg

oekaki--chu.png

riku4.jpg

riku5.jpg

ff-04.jpg

ffce2.jpg

oe_04.jpg

ff10de7.jpg

amano4.jpg

amano8.jpg

2.jpg

13.jpg

2005210.gif

cloea.gif

top052.jpg

IMG_000296.jpg

IMG_000297.jpg

d5208875.gif

457cad8d.jpg

150b6711.jpg

a7eda82b.jpg

bafd7ff3.jpg

83b8f6a2.jpg

a47628ac.jpg

51670190.png

c4687ca0.jpg

220830b9.jpg

b19e031a.gif

n656rg.jpg

65j64y.png

455d43db.jpg

965636e3.gif

a0dc448e.gif

Sorry for stretching the pages. I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
I shall join for I am connected to the JP net and can get awesome CxA pictures!
I'll edit dis in a moment-tai!

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta

I love this one(well, aside from her huge hands. or maybe Cloud's head is just small). I don't know why they couldn't have just paired Cloud and Aerith up in KH. It's a AU, SE guys! Why couldn't you just let 'em get together?

I really thought that's what was gonna happen when before the game came out. >_>

AKA
Sunna.
I love this one(well, aside from her huge hands. or maybe Cloud's head is just small). I don't know why they couldn't have just paired Cloud and Aerith up in KH. It's a AU, SE guys! Why couldn't you just let 'em get together?

I really thought that's what was gonna happen when before the game came out. >_>
They did seem real close like...:awesome:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Alright. I'm gonna post three million times better images!
There are so MANY I have to use Spoiler tags.
5273110.jpg

5276290.jpg

5379305.jpg

5422994.jpg

5492028.jpg

5344341.jpg

5353098.jpg

5374996.jpg

5285192.jpg

5190230_m.jpg

5438130.png

5393595.jpg

5460673.jpg

I think I've contributed enough to last six hundred people for 3 days lol

Here's a mega bonus image I found that I thought I should share with you guys :>
4326056.jpg

I'm a member now, right? lol

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...
Oh wow TheMadHatter...I hadn't seen any of them before.

The first third and fourth one ar gorgeous, third in particular. Thanks for posting.

I only have one

441eda91080f3b1873e77022e328ad56.jpg

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I know, I rock. :>
Thank you so much though. I love yours too.:D

I've got millions more. But if I post em, the admin might think I'm trolling lol

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...
lol how can you be trolling by contributing to the fanclub lol.

I say posts moar ^_^

top-3-1.jpg

81da97eb5d9f6b73262e0f5475e717b0.jpg

The last one is the prettiest one I have seen in a while.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I know, I rock. :>
Thank you so much though. I love yours too.:D

I've got millions more. But if I post em, the admin might think I'm trolling lol

The logic does not follow, even in jest.
Elaborate.

@ fanart:

Aerith looks so shocked, is it because of Cloud's touch I guess? The colouring is really unique though, I like it.

Ice cube down the back. Classic prank.

Also, while not against the rules, try not to spam too many pics at once, even with a fast connection it can cause the page to load slowly, making it inconvenient for other posters who do not already have the images in their cache. You've plenty of time to show them all, ladies, no need to zerg rush right out of the gate.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hey, idea you guys. Could we start spoiler tagging pics so as to save on load times and the forum layout? It is kind of annoying having to wait for then scroll through a bunch of large images. :)

If you don't know how it's [*spoiler]Content here[/*spoiler]/ Remove the asterisks.

You can also name a spoiler tag, for example: [*spoiler=pics]content here[/*spoiler] becomes
content here

Last edited:

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
I don't like Clerith but those pictures are pretty cute~! :awesome:

Clerith pictures have such an innocent touch on them, it's rather nice.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I love the pastel Clerith pictures. But there's that one art style this one Clerith artist has that just blows me away. It's both very unique and very cute... I can't find an image for an example though. D;

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Can you give me an idea of how it looked like?

I also have some pics to post. Sorry if they've already been posted.
67km6t.gif

caxxx0.jpg

a4d0b19b.jpg

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Are you sure this is Clerith? Sometimes it feels people just look for spikey haired dudes and ribbons and decide it's Cloud and Aerith, when that looks like the outfit of the main character of TWEWY, down to the baggy pants, chain on pants, and blue sleeveless hoody.

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Mm, I found it in a Clerith album so I just assumed it was them.

And it does look like Neku, but Neku's pants are shorter and he has no chains on his pants. But the artist could have easily messed around with his design. But then there isn't a female in TWEWY that looks like the girl in the drawing.

... I'll stop. : (

Top Bottom