Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

AKA
Sunna.
Alice Kingsley...what.the.fuck?

I thought me were dropping the KH talk this is a Clerith club!
What the FUCK to you. I'm having a pretty intellectual conversation here, which revolves around Clerith. as long as Ryu posts back I will too, So shut the fuck up. You potty mouth I can cuss too.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
What the FUCK to you. I'm having a pretty intellectual conversation here, which revolves around Clerith. as long as Ryu posts back I will too, So shut the fuck up. You potty mouth I can cuss too.

1- Do not act that way to the other posters.
2- If this is pretty intellectual...
3- As a moderator, I'm saying we're off topic enough. Make a new thread and we can take it there.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Ouch, oh I feel offended, Ryu she hurt my feelings. D': I feel uncomfortable posting now and might have to leave the forums because of my forever aching heart. :scared: More artz to make me feel better?

cloudlaysaerithtorest01.jpg

cute0zo.jpg

usagidekacloudaerithasmickeyminney.gif

5c6ff766.jpg

VDL.jpg

REEMMM.jpg

paoo

♥

I think you should stfu and crawl back to were you belong, troll. You have ruined the Clerith club enough already.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh why did I bring it up...? :(

When I mentioned KH debates I meant this wankery that is the whole, "Sora and Roxas are so and so's kids!" No, they are not. Roxas is a Nobody, therefor he has no parents. Also, Sora left his mom (and whatever other family he has) behind on Destiny Island.

I admit it's a lulzy topic to discuss for crack purposes, but don't take it seriously, and don't claim it as canon.

Also Sora has Spikey hair that is actually quite different from Cloud's because Nomura designed him. It's kind of his style. A lot of his characters look alike, or haven't you noticed that?

Also no, Cloud and Aerith aren't a couple in any KH game. Cloud is too busy being even more emo than he was in AC, chasing Sephiroth, and being super uber confused about his light, which is another topic we will not discuss in this thread (and I mean his light here, don't anybody dare bring this up again).

That said, someone post more fanart now, plzkthx.

EDIT:

OH it was Channy who made the comment abut Cloud and Aerith being a couple. lol Sorry Channerz didn't mean to get snarky at you.

And as stated before I really only wanted the whole debate about Sora's and Roxas' parents to stop. It is a rather lame topic to have a heated discussion over. :monster:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I don't know wtf is going on tbh, I only skimmed the last few pages for fanart, ignored Ryu's comments on said pretty fanart, and then saw something mentioned about KH. Now since I've always argued that they were a couple in KH and this is a C/A thread, I insist you all stfu and get back to posting moar fanart now. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Cloud: You've been going through my things again haven't you? Take it off.
Aerith: Well, that WAS the general idea...
OMFG YES!

Must... put... Cloud in... dress... in SIms... 2...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't know wtf is going on tbh, I only skimmed the last few pages for fanart, ignored Ryu's comments on said pretty fanart, and then saw something mentioned about KH. Now since I've always argued that they were a couple in KH and this is a C/A thread, I insist you all stfu and get back to posting moar fanart now. :monster:

I will comply if there is no more talk of Sora being anyone's kid. :arr:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Rinali said:
Looks like someone wishes Aerith had bigger boobs. :awesome:

The face she's making here is just... ugh. She looks too small in this art. It's like he's holding a child.
Who do you think you are Ryushikaze? Don't diss my art or i'll dig Aerith up to send some Holy on your ass! :monstersmash:

top13.jpg

clerith.jpg

47j7688.jpg

2n4526.jpg

43n656.jpg

8b3d2869.jpg

5a19d3b3.jpg

l1fe5t.jpg

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Rinali said:
You'd desecrate a grave just to punish me?!
Oh come now i'm only teasing. :awesome: Zack could get rid of you a lot faster. :lol:

And to your question: Wherever your heart desires. :3

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
top13.jpg

Eh I think this should be the other way around honestly, it's not something I see Cloud doing :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
No need to over use the word 'Quite' Okay people seriously its Hella annoying

Allow me to change my way of typing just to please you, your highness.

Not.

You know what's really annoying? Members here that need to GTFO. Not implying it's YOU or anything.

Eh I think this should be the other way around honestly, it's not something I see Cloud doing

Aww, that picture is adorable. I can totally see Cloud doing that, actually. If he opens up enough to someone, he can let loose around them too.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ouch, oh I feel offended, Ryu she hurt my feelings. D': I feel uncomfortable posting now and might have to leave the forums because of my forever aching heart. :scared: More artz to make me feel better?

cloudlaysaerithtorest01.jpg

FRRRGN CONTINUITY ERRORS.
ONE time she ought to be sans ribbon AND THEY FORGOT TO NIX THE RIBBON.

Cloud: Tonight, someone dies for this.

I feel I've snarked this before but.
Cloud's mind: Man Tifa has a nice ass.

Cloud: Man... Now I feel bad because I'm here to buy flowers for my girlfriend.
Aerith: Oh pooh. Fancy a shag anyways?
Cloud: :Dumbstruck:

I don't know wtf is going on tbh, I only skimmed the last few pages for fanart, ignored Ryu's comments on said pretty fanart,

HOW DARE YOU!

and then saw something mentioned about KH. Now since I've always argued that they were a couple in KH

Based on...?

CladAeris.jpg

Cloud: Finally no Ultimatums....

Now I've satisfied your dying wish, Zack, now to annul and get MY girl. Goddamn living for both of us is starting to suck...

Also, hair WAY too damn dark.

Aerith: I've known you five minutes. KISS ME!
Cloud: Egads, lady, PRIORITIZE!

Remember, when the story doesn't back you up, make it up instead.

Introducing our latest hand models...

Cloud_Aerith_Date_fireworks.jpg

(Then they made love as intended...)

On the TRAM? You MUST be joking.

Ah yes, that desperate run to the dead girl... which Cloud never got around to doing.

Cloud: No, really, what the fuck did you mean by 'meet the real me?'

[/quote]

Yes, because VGCats Cloud and Aeris are TTLY Like Cloud and Aerith.
How could I forget the penis decal on the fenrir?

Looks like someone wishes Aerith had bigger boobs. :awesome:

Doesn't everyone?

Cloud:This is nice and all, but where did the gravity go?

Now this, this is a good, understated depiction of the water burial.

Aerith: Don't worry, even though you have a baby brother now, momma won't forget you. Now run along with your girlfriend, my son, and MAKE ME SOME DAMN GRANDKIDS!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have SFW Clerith pronz, is that safe to post behind a spoiler?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If it's SFW why wouldn't it be? Unless you mean NSFW?

Also Ryu you should caption art in other clubs, too. :monster:

Top Bottom