• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Cloud and Aerith as emperor and empress <3 so adorable ;A; I think this a huge fanservice to us that ship it, heehee. Matching outfits... that implies marriage at that! So super adorable.
"because he makes a pair with Ms. Doll Aeris, everyone please buy him."
BUY YOUR OTP lol. That's what it's saying~ I really want to see school girl Aerith and Cloud to match that one too.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Oh yeah I should confirm/clarify that :P - Famitsu - the magazine is showing the scans/information but basically Square Enix is releasing these figures as phone apps for Final Fantasy Brigade so yep this is official/canon from Square Enix ^_^ I think it's really cute they see Cloud and Aerith this way and out of all FF characters picked them to show as their Emperor and Empress ^_^

Moar stuffs -

From the recent Distant Worlds concert -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwSG_zO5OY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7neQP6jGqrA

First vid shows a montage of CxA scenes like their meeting in the church, their date in the park, Cloud dreaming of Aerith in the forest, etc.

Second one is actually Sephiroth's theme but also shows clips from Advent Children during it, I was just watching it and then I was like wow random Clerithy bit :lol: Cloud and Aerith in the flower field :excited:

Final Fantasy All the Bravest promo art -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBK8uMSCUAEQXu8.png

Cloud and Aerith/Clerith again :excited:

Showcase of Amano's art book "Sky" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLdGpRImiQ

Clerith at the front/in the inner flap :excited:

Wait so they are going to be figures?! I'd buy them in a heart beat! OH MY GOD that looks so emotional especially with all the C/A scenes I'd be crying attending that concert lol. I'm really glad Cloud and Aerith are drawn together in Amano's style. <3 I always felt if Cloud and Tifa were a couple they'd be shown together like that at least once. O__O

JayM

Angry Lesbian
Hey, if no one's volunteered to translate that bit you Google-translated, I'll do it. But I don't wanna step on Dreamstar's toes if s/he's already doing so. :)

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
I wouldn't mind JayM, it's always nice to see different translators at work :) Usually people are saying/trying to say pretty much the same thing but with different ways of transcribing and phrasing in English. It's kinda unique and cool :)

Junko - Yep, well figures in the sense as character figures for Final Fantasy Brigade, the mobile phone game, people are/will be able to buy the Emperor Cloud and Empress Aerith apps for the phone, as well as getting a present of something else to do with Aerith :) At least that's my understanding of it, still not completely sure if I have it right. Also I'm not sure if it's Japan only/exclusive to Japan or we'll be able to get them for our fones too in different parts of the world :)

Well if they ever do a Distant Worlds concert in Edinburgh or anywhere else in Scotland I'm totally going! :D I agree, very emotional stuffs there, I'd probably be tearing up too, I think I'd need to take a tissue
:kittyhug:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
sup yo

i just realized i had a list of cleris fic recs somewhere. i usually lean towards more angst than fluff, but if you're interested i can list a few :monster:

I know it's late (I don't check outside the ever amusing LTD thread anymore) but is there any way to get this fic rec now? Pleeeeaaaase? :puppy:

THANKS SO MUCH! :reptar:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah

Not a fan of this pairing but I always felt like Cloud sort of does have some strong feelings for Aerith and the fanart is always really touching and beautiful.

tumblr_mdm6w01KrI1qjdex2o1_500.png

tumblr_mcbugoIAFC1rw94c7o1_500.png

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Any fanart with Aerith in it is beautiful. :pinkmonster:

Case in point:

cler.jpg

clerith1.jpg

clerith2.jpg

I like this pairing visually. They are the prettier couple against Cloti or Zerith (not Aerti/Clack though, for obvious reasons :awesome:). I occasionally like to read about them too. I've learned not to rely on FFnet for my Clerith fanfic fixes though, because a huge number of Clerith fanfiction there are badly written, cliched and/or has Tifa/Zack bashing. :sadpanda:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
You should post all your pretty interactive Clerith gifs and things here BB :) Can't remember if I already said that to you somewhere before, but yeah.

Happy New Year Clerith! :cloudball: :aeriball:

BlankBeat

Pro Adventurer
I'm baaaaaack! Well, sort of.

I'm not interested in debating the LTD, but I have recently written a few new pro-Cloud x Aerith essay's, and even one about why I believe Aerith is the ultimate heroine.

So, I thought I'd pass them along for all the Clerith's that frequent this highly active Final Fantasy VII forum -- I'm talking about you, maidenofwar! They are also here for those that may be curious about the Clerith perspective:

1) Cloud x Aerith: A Love Story

2) Aerith Gainsborough: Heroine
^^I spent a lot of time on this one, so lemme know what you think about Aerith being the ultimate heroine!

3) Common Criticisms of Clerith Debunked

4) Debunking Cloud x Tifa

And here's a great essay by FF_Goddess about if Aerith gave her blessing for Cloud to be with Tifa: LINK

I have a few other things I'd like to address and have on record, too. There is a portion of the "For the One I Love" (FTOIL) page that is often ignored and overlooked. Here is the full description of the FTOIL page:

“Through the long journeys, the love of the protagonists develop. Occasionally they become separated, but the two’s value to one another gives them the great strength to overcome whatever crisis may come.”

Lines to remember:
“…the love of the protagonists develop.”
“…the two’s value to one another…”

The FTOIL page can only be applied to the date that happens in canon –the date that is also pictured on the FTOIL page– the Cloud x Aerith date.

Therefore, Cloud and Aerith’s **canon** Gold Saucer date is an example of:
“…the love of the protagonists…”
“…the two’s value to one another.”

Some grasp at straws by attempting to say the ‘protagonist’ in question is *only* Aerith, but that can’t be because of the line that follows, “…the two’s value to one another”. This is a page showing examples of **mutual** love:
"...the two's value to one another."

So, if you are a supporter of Cloud x Aerith, please cite the FTOIL page as evidence in favor of Clerith ^.^

~~~~Cloud x Aerith has also been deemed canon in a variety of ways~~~~

“Cloud Strife:
Here I met a Flower Girl.
**She’s a girl with impressive eyes**.
She’s around my age, or elder by one or two years.
But the innocent radiance in her eyes simply makes her suddenly look younger.
Aerith Gainsborough: ”Excuse me, what happened?”
She asked me the question, and then I bought a flower from her, which is rare in Midgar.
Maybe she’s pleased that the flower was sold, because the worried look on her face had vanished.
**If this smile costs only one gil, it is a good purchase**.”
—Final Fantasy VII Dismantled; Square Enix

Shortly after this, Cloud agrees to become Aerith’s bodyguard for the price of a romantic date. This is the typical beginning of a love story: love at first sight and the hero protecting his heroine (in exchange for a romantic date, nonetheless!)

Afterwards, Cloud and Aerith start developing chemistry together, with Cloud laughing for the first and only time in the game with Aerith. She even convinces Cloud to dress up like a girl!

Cloud then canonly tells Marlene that he “hopes” Aerith likes him, showing his romantic attraction to Aerith even further.

“Marlene is a sharp girl – Even though she’s only 4 years old, Marlene is perceptive and well attuned to the woman mind. The scene where she ascertains that Aerith has favor for Cloud and tells him so, then says, “I won’t tell Tifa!” demonstrates this grownup behavior.”
—Final Fantasy VII; 25th Anniversary Ultimania; Square Enix

In order for Marlene to say “I won’t tell Tifa” Cloud is required to say he “hopes” Aerith likes him. Therefore, this is the canon version of this scene:

Marlene: ”Guess what? Guess what? Aeris was asking me lots of questions. Like what kind of person Cloud is. I bet she likes you, Cloud!”
Cloud: “Let’s hope so.”
Marlene: “I won’t tell Tifa.”

After this, Cloud vows to save Aerith from the Shinra headquarters “by all means”.

Once inside, Cloud and Aerith share a romantic exchange. Aerith, very flirtatiously says, “I knew that Cloud would come for me.” Cloud responds with, “Hey, I’m your bodyguard, right?”

Here is a GIF of this moment:

tumblr_ngrvabzNmq1rxsyjzo1_500.gif

Cloud references back to the conversation he and Aerith had in her Church, when Aerith promised Cloud a romantic date in return for his protection.

Aerith picks up on Cloud’s flirtation and responds with, “The deal was for one date, right?”

Cloud and Aerith were very obviously flirting back-and-forth. If Tifa hadn’t been in the jail cell with Cloud, the flirtatious banter between Cloud and Aerith would have most certainly continued. However, because Tifa was in the same room as Cloud, she picks up on this flirtation, which is why she interrupts with, “…………oh, I get it.” The mutual romance in this scene is so obvious, even Tifa can’t deny it.

After this moment in the Shinra headquarters, Cloud subtly lets slip his romantic feelings for Aerith in Cosmo Canyon — a classic romantic slip-up used in numerous literary works.

After Cloud’s romantic confession, Cloud and Aerith share a canon date at Golden Saucer:

1) “In Aerith’s case, if you play the game normally, the partner that generally comes will be Aerith.”
—Final Fantasy VII Dismantled; Square Enix

2) “#111: The Planet’s largest amusement park is run by Dio. Cloud and company visit this place many times in their battle. They meet Cait Sith here. A promised date [there is only one promised date in the game] that ends in a magical night. In the city of desire that floats above the sands, the light memory of the two people is asleep even now…Aerith: “I think I must have seen him again, in you… But you’re different. Things are different… No, Cloud… I’m searching for you…”
—Final Fantasy Art Collection; Square Enix

3) “Oh, Cloud…I enjoyed our date at the Gold Saucer. The view from the gondola that night was really beautiful. I’ll never forget it. I’ll never forget you, Cloud…”
—Aerith, Final Fantasy VII Dismantled, Square Enix

Cloud and Aerith’s canon date is pictured on Square Enix’s “For the One I Love” page:

“Through the long journeys, the love of the protagonists develop. Occasionally they become separated, but the two’s value to one another gives them the great strength to overcome whatever crisis may come.”
—Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania; “For the One I Love” page; Square Enix

Lines to remember:
“…the love of the protagonists develop.”
“…the two’s value to one another…”

Only the *canon* Cloud x Aerith date can be applied to the “For the One I Love” page.

Afterwards, Cait Sith gives Cloud and Aerith a romantic wedding prediction:
“Looks good. You are perfect for each other!”
“Aerith’s star and Cloud’s star! They show a great future!” “Poor Tifa!”
—Cait Sith, Final Fantasy VII

“After solving the puzzle about Cait Sith’s replaceable body, he tells one last fortune of Cloud and Aerith’s affinity. Cait Sith’s lines, which seem to expect Cloud and Aerith’s wedding, now makes it more painful.”
—Final Fantasy VII Dismantled, Square Enix

Cait Sith’s wedding prediction becomes “more painful” after Aerith’s death. The only way Aerith’s death would make a wedding prediction “more painful” is if Cloud and Aerith had a mutual romance that would have led to a marriage had she not died.

Despite Aerith’s eventual death, their love transcends traditional boundaries. Cloud associates his Promised Land (his supreme happiness) with Aerith at the end of Final Fantasy VII, and they will one day reunite in the lifestream.

“I think I’m beginning to understand. An answer from the planet…the Promised Land…I think I can meet her… there…”
—Cloud Strife; Final Fantasy VII

JAPANESE: クラウドは女の友人であり、恋人であり
FRENCH: “Cloud avait ete son ami, et son amant.”
ENGLISH: “Cloud was the woman’s friend, and lover”
—Case of Lifestream: White; Square Enix

~~~~Common criticisms of Cloud x Aerith debunked~~~~

1. Aerith is dead.

Response:
Where is the proof Cloud moved on from loving Aerith? Vincent didn’t move on from loving Lucrecia. Yuna didn’t move on from loving Tidus. And Rose in Titanic never stopped loving Jack.

Furthermore, Dyne, Barret’s former friend, reunites with his wife, Eleanor, in the lifestream. This is stated in Square Enix’s “Maiden of the Planet”. If Dyne can reunite with Eleanor in the lifestream, Cloud can reunite with Aerith in the lifestream.

One of the main themes of Final Fantasy VII is that death isn’t the end of ones journey. Death doesn’t stop love from continuing.

Despite Aerith’s eventual death, their love transcends traditional boundaries. Cloud associates his Promised Land (his supreme happiness) with Aerith at the end of Final Fantasy VII, and they will one day reunite in the lifestream.

tumblr_inline_nk04voRevH1qh6wo2.jpg
"I think I’m beginning to understand. An answer from the planet…the Promised Land…I think I can meet her… there…"
—Cloud Strife; Final Fantasy VII
2. Aerith only likes Cloud because of Zack.

Response:
“Although in the beginning Aerith felt close to Cloud because he behaves like Zack, her interest in Cloud himself grows and she is attracted to him.” ~page 31, Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega, Square Enix

“First off, it bothered me how you looked exactly alike. Two completely different people, but look exactly the same. The way you walk, gesture… I think I must have seen him again, in you… But you’re different. Things are different…” ~Aerith, Final Fantasy VII

“I, now undoubtedly, love Cloud much more than Zack.” ~Aerith’s monologue in Gongaga, Final Fantasy VII Dismantled, Square Enix

3. Cloud wasn’t his ‘real’ self when he interacted with Aerith.

Response:
“After developing his personality by using Zack’s memory as a base, Cloud still maintained the part of coolness even though Zack had cheerful characteristics. The part of Cloud’s coolness that keeps him away from the surroundings and the part of his asserting “no interests” all have nothing to do with the influence of Jenova cells. They belong to the real Cloud’s personality.” ~Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega

So although Cloud wasn’t completely himself during disc 1, parts of the ‘real’ Cloud were present during his time with Aerith. It is also stated that the Jenova cells inside Cloud mimicked Tifa’s memories of him. Since Tifa’s memories were of the ‘real’ Cloud, Jenova’s cells mimicked portions of the ‘real Cloud’ and fashioned yet another personality for him.

Further — when Aerith dies, you see Cloud breakdown, cry, and express more emotion than he has all game. Cloud expresses more emotion than any other character when Aerith dies. If his reaction and guilt about Aerith’s death does not prove he truly cares for and loves Aerith (despite not being his complete self when they interacted) I don’t know what does.

Even after Cloud realizes his past and fully becomes himself, he still carries grief, guilt, and sorrow over Aerith’s death. Therefore, if their relationship is somehow null-in-void because Cloud wasn’t completely himself during the time they spent together, why does Cloud (after becoming his complete self) harbor such emotion towards Aerith based on the time they shared while he was messed up? If Cloud continues to feel strong emotions towards Aerith after fully becoming himself, it means the time they spent together while he was ‘messed up’ is relevant and meaningful to the ‘real’ Cloud.

Aerith was the primary character that was able to bring out the caring side of the ‘real’ Cloud, despite how messed up he was. In other words, Aerith was able to bring the ‘real’ Cloud to the surface and have the ‘real’ Cloud shine through during a time when the ‘real’ Cloud was buried beneath Jenova’s cells and Zack’s memories. This is a testament to how much Aerith meant to Cloud.

Cloud wants to find Aerith in his Promised Land (his place of supreme happiness) after he becomes his ‘real’ self. He says so at the end of Final Fantasy VII when he sees Aerith reaching down to him from the lifestream.

Square Enix also says Cloud and Aerith developed a “special bond”. Period.

It is silly and downright ridiculous to say that because Cloud wasn’t fully himself during most of his interaction with Aerith that their relationship is somehow insignificant or ‘lesser’. I believe that Cloud not being his complete self makes the case for Cloud x Aerith stronger — it proves Aerith was the primary character able to have the ‘real’ Cloud shine through and show us that Cloud cares for others.

~~~~Dispelling the myth for discouraged Clerith's that Cloud and Tifa are in a relationship post-Final Fantasy VII~~~~

Nomura, one of the creators of Final Fantasy VII, states he doesn’t have “any clue” if Cloud and Tifa are in a relationship after Final Fantasy VII ends:

“For example, I was frequently asked if there had been romantic relationship between Tifa and Cloud for two years, after Final Fantasy VII ended, but I don’t have any clue.”
—Nomura; Dorimaga interview; published at Flaregamer; Square Enix

We also know Cloud and Tifa are going through serious problems that prevented them from being in a relationship. Final Fantasy VII creator Nojima speaks of a premise that things “won’t go well” between Cloud and Tifa:

“Episode Tifa” [Case of Tifa] – first off, there’s the premise that things won’t go well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without Geostigma or Sephiroth this might be the same.”
—Nojima; On the Way to a Smile interview; Square Enix

Did you catch that last bit? Even without circumstances such as Geostigma and Sephiroth, things still probably wouldn't have gone well between Cloud and Tifa. Without Sephiroth, Cloud wouldn't have PTSD. Therefore, this speaks to the inherent issues that have persisted between Cloud and Tifa since childhood.

Nojima also says the children --Barret's daughter, Marlene, and Cloud and Aerith's spirit child, Denzel-- **MIGHT** be able to help Cloud and Tifa sort through their problems:

"After Advent Children Complete, I guess Denzel and Marlene could help them work it out."
—Nojima; "On the Way to a Smile" interview; Square Enix

Even after Cloud's Geostigma and guilt is removed, and Sephiroth is defeated, Nojima still isn't sure Cloud and Tifa will work out.

Nojima, the creator of Final Fantasy VII, has said two very important things:

1. Cloud and Tifa's problems likely have nothing to do with Geostigma and Sephiroth, the cause of Cloud's PTSD.
  2. Even when the issues plaguing Cloud are resolved [his guilt, Geostigma, and Sephiroth] Nojima still isn't sure Cloud and Tifa will work out.
Both of these reasons tell us Cloud and Tifa have serious, inherent problems that prevent them from partaking in a healthy, long-lasting relationship.

Unfortunately, nothing between Cloud and Tifa has been shown to be resolved. Barret returns to living with Marlene in Dirge of Cerberus, and Cloud and Tifa's relationship status is still unknown and in fractured territory.

Of course relationships aren't always romantic -- it's normal and natural for couples to have problems. But, it is **equally** normal and representative of a real relationship to also have romance and a honeymoon phase.

Other reasons why I do not accept Cloti:

1. The place Cloud and Tifa reside is home-base for all remaining members of the AVALANCHE family. It isn’t a home they bought together out of love.

2. Typically, romantic couples sleep in the same room. However, we are shown that Cloud has a bed in his private room. Further — Marlene is said to always sleep with Tifa.

3. The Seventh Heaven family was formed with Barret and Barret’s daughter, Marlene. Marlene is the one who invites Cloud into her family, a family that includes Barret. Barret also returns to living with Marlene in Dirge of Cerberus. This is a “family of friends” and has zero romantic connotations.

4. Denzel’s presence has no relevance towards Cloud and Tifa’s relationship because Cloud believes Aerith brought Denzel to him. If anything, Denzel would be considered Cloud and Aerith’s spirit child.

5. The official Advent Children relationship chart lists Cloud and Tifa as “childhood friends” *NOT* ”romantic partners” or “lovers”.

6. Tifa explicitly and directly states that she doesn’t know if Cloud loves her in Case of Tifa. If Tifa doesn’t know if Cloud loves her, Cloti’s shouldn’t pretend they know, either.

7. Tifa states in Advent Children she isn't a member of a “real” family.

8. Tifa continues to be explicitly jealous of Cloud and Aerith’s relationship in Advent Children. Shouldn’t the supposedly canon high affection Highwind scene be all the confirmation Tifa needs to let her jealousy go? Maybe when Cloud said he wanted to find Aerith in the Promised Land, her jealously started rearing its ugly head again.

And finally…

There is ZERO romantic moments shown between Cloud and Tifa after Final Fantasy VII ends.

Yes, I know it’s normal for all couples to have problems. But it’s also normal to have at least a few moments of romance, too. Where was the honeymoon phase!?

Bottom line is: Cloud and Tifa share zero explicit romantic moments after Final Fantasy VII ends, and they never have a honeymoon phase. Hardly evidence of a romantic “couple”. On the contrary, Cloud and Aerith enjoyed a honeymoon phase during the original game ^.^

Thanks for reading my Clerith perspective!
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
I have been slacking here :puppy: Let's start with this :pinkmonster: -

Goodies! -

(credits/kudos to the original sources)

OnN9rFn.jpg

tumblr_nmu1ek73Sg1rxsyjzo2_r1_1280.jpg

SFh6E6V.jpg

Ync5xka.jpg

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
How do you think the remake will portray this relationship?

Obviously with compilation stuff, Cloud ultimately ends up with Tifa, and Crisis Core was heavy on Zack/Aeris. That being said, Cloud/Aeris is probably the most important relationship in the story of FF7 as a standalone title. In what way do you think they're going to approach it? How do you think a lot of their key scenes are going to be framed? Especially some of the darker stuff, like Cloud's attempt to murder her.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
How do you think the remake will portray this relationship?

Obviously with compilation stuff, Cloud ultimately ends up with Tifa, and Crisis Core was heavy on Zack/Aeris. That being said, Cloud/Aeris is probably the most important relationship in the story of FF7 as a standalone title. In what way do you think they're going to approach it? How do you think a lot of their key scenes are going to be framed? Especially some of the darker stuff, like Cloud's attempt to murder her.

i think that there will probably be more romantic moments between the two while she is alive, to fool the player(s) more on his fakeness-jenova-zack-blah blah personality, but maybe his complicated feelings for her will be explored more and we can have some closure on what was really there.

but i honestly don't think that the romance (or whatever you want to call it) will be that much for the game since as you said, S/E was really hard on with the zerith hints. so maybe she will spend an even longer time trying to reach for zack before realising cloud isn't himself.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju

well damn if this ain't cute. i wouldn't be against them being a couple in this series at all, in fact i find the fan theories of their being a couple here more than just straws.

or maybe i'm just as rabid as them :wacky:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
KH1 Cloud/Aeris was firmly intended to be romantic imo. I think it's a little obtuse to look at it otherwise. KH is a world of fairy tales and magic. It is a story where the crushed fantasy of Cloud/Aeris could happen. Part of the punch of FF7 is realizing that a world this bleak doesn't allow for the knight to save the princess. All that stuff is kind of the point of Kingdom Hearts.

KH2 coincided with what was going on with the FF7, which portrayed Cloud and Tifa going through marital spats. So there's.... some really awkward scenes that sort of point to that.

Honestly I don't really see either happening in the KH series - or at the very least, KH3. They're only there to somewhat echo the stories from which they originate. The story of FF7 changed so much between KH and KH2, and has not been continued since. We might get a final Cloud/Sephiroth show down, but I kinda doubt it on all the romance stuff.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
(don't know if this should be moved to the Kingdom Hearts III thread but the conversation is interesting)

I wonder if KHIII with follow up on the Birth By Sleep cliffhanger they did with Zack and (presumably) Sephiroth during the end credits? Even though it seems likely that the Disney characters (and/or KH original characters) will have more screen time in KHIII than the SE characters, I hope they aren't completely neglected.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
KH1 Cloud/Aeris was firmly intended to be romantic imo. I think it's a little obtuse to look at it otherwise. KH is a world of fairy tales and magic. It is a story where the crushed fantasy of Cloud/Aeris could happen. Part of the punch of FF7 is realizing that a world this bleak doesn't allow for the knight to save the princess. All that stuff is kind of the point of Kingdom Hearts.

KH2 coincided with what was going on with the FF7, which portrayed Cloud and Tifa going through marital spats. So there's.... some really awkward scenes that sort of point to that.

Honestly I don't really see either happening in the KH series - or at the very least, KH3. They're only there to somewhat echo the stories from which they originate. The story of FF7 changed so much between KH and KH2, and has not been continued since. We might get a final Cloud/Sephiroth show down, but I kinda doubt it on all the romance stuff.
no, i wasn't thinking anything further than these cute moments were going to be romantic (and i came across a video that proposed they were sora's parents O_o), but the little we see...i don't think it's too far fetched for fans to see something more. i don't think it will be "confirmed" or they will even hold hands or anything like that.

(don't know if this should be moved to the Kingdom Hearts III thread but the conversation is interesting)

I wonder if KHIII with follow up on the Birth By Sleep cliffhanger they did with Zack and (presumably) Sephiroth during the end credits? Even though it seems likely that the Disney characters (and/or KH original characters) will have more screen time in KHIII than the SE characters, I hope they aren't completely neglected.
i don't know a thing about kingdom hearts, zack was in it with seph?!? now i gotta look at the credits...

Top Bottom