Did Cloud and Aerith ever get it on?

A

Great Old One
If you're talking about how there's no Zerith in Advent Children, one would make that assumption as the focus was Cloud himself, not Zack.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hey now, I Am Not Me... I can see why people prefer Clerith. Let's not go overboard now.

But Cloti isn't vague, and neither is Zerith.

I know :monster: I can see why too. But they don't have to go as far as disprove what is canon, or claim that some things are vague. Also, I know that it was slightly Clerith...but every other information in the compilation scratches it out.

I already knew there was zerith in crisis core, but I was referring to advent children.

Then you should have made it clear. I can't see how Cloti is vague in the movie though. Zerith is pretty vague there, because they're dead and no focus is needed to their relationship. But Cloti? Tifa is the heroine of AC, y'know :awesome:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's cuz AC and ACC are not Zack or Aerith's tale
And yet, they managed to sneak some Z/A in there anyways.
Zack's sword being relocated to the swimming pool nee church, flowers at the cliffside...

Then there's the rescue of Tifa which yet again references the promise.

And pine, you should read the OTWTAS novellas. Maybe Maiden as well, despite its questionable status.

Last edited:

VivaLaValenwind

Moogle Hunter
AKA
VictoriaValentine, SirYab
I highly doubt they got ANYTHING on, i doubt there was even a kiss! Hugs maybe...when she died :P Cloud seems to be too much of a wimp when it comes to romance. I think the creators meant for him to have a deep infactuation with her rather than a romantic i guess longing. I think people think that he liked her cause of the whole advent children thing of him being guilty and what not. I'm sure if she was a man he might have felt the same way but thats just my opinion :)

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Did Cloud and Elmyra ever get it on?

It's possible he was just using Aeris to get closer to Elmyra. OKAY NOW BEAR WITH ME: During disc 2, right after Cloud hands Sephiroth the Black Materia, he goes missing for a while. WHAT IF he actually never got caught in the Lifestream, but instead faked his "demise" so he could skirt off to Kalm or wherever and have a few nightly horizontal rumbas with the widowed foster MHLF? AND THEN he booked a trip to the last place he'd thought Tifa & Co. would look in order to lay low since he was all worried and shit that he would be considered directly responsible for letting Sephiroth summon Meteor. He thought he found the perfect place--I mean, it was a retirement community surrounded by plenty of hostile forest, for crying out loud. Then he could have decided to fake Mako poisoning so nobody would question him, which worked wonders for when Tifa finally busted-...I mean, found him.

Do you buy all that? Good. I am so not wrong because it COULD have happened. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's possible he was just using Aeris to get closer to Elmyra. OKAY NOW BEAR WITH ME: During disc 2, right after Cloud hands Sephiroth the Black Materia, he goes missing for a while. WHAT IF he actually never got caught in the Lifestream, but instead faked his "demise" so he could skirt off to Kalm or wherever and have a few nightly horizontal rumbas with the widowed foster MHLF? AND THEN he booked a trip to the last place he'd thought Tifa & Co. would look in order to lay low since he was all worried and shit that he would be considered directly responsible for letting Sephiroth summon Meteor. He thought he found the perfect place--I mean, it was a retirement community surrounded by plenty of hostile forest, for crying out loud. Then he could have decided to fake Mako poisoning so nobody would question him, which worked wonders for when Tifa finally busted-...I mean, found him.

Do you buy all that? Good. I am so not wrong because it COULD have happened. :monster:
It's at least as plausible as anything on that Devotion website :monster:

Midnyte92

Mage-Like Girl
AKA
Air

That could have happaned:rorschach::mudkip:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I see your logic. If they are allowed to insert their own false reality than so are we. w00t! :D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
It means Cloud, Aerith, and Tifa could have gotten it on while the game is turned off.

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS :reptar:

Also:

:bigmonster: I can TTLY see that happening!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
There is no proof that it did happen, but it could have. :monster: A lot of things could have happened!!!!!1 :awesome: And it's proofz enough!

Top Bottom