• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Digimon

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Yes, I think that was it. What's that all about them appearing in Fusion? Is THAT meant to be canon?
Its canon to the show.
Basically some super powerful evil digimon begins affecting space-time or something allowing the parallel Digimon universes to bleed into each other allowing for a protagonist team up.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I never really understood how the seasons were connected. I really liked the connected story arc of season 1 and 2, then it seemed 3 was completely different... but I think I remember the original seasons being referenced as a tv show within the show. Though I may be misremembering.

I think I'll rewatch all of it at some point

Lex

Administrator
That original theme song can't be beat

Digimon are the CHAMP-YUNS

lol. For some reason that made me laugh when I was younger. It still puts a smile on my face.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thanks to this thread I am now thinking of streaming season 1, Tamers and maybe Frontier.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
I never really understood how the seasons were connected. I really liked the connected story arc of season 1 and 2, then it seemed 3 was completely different... but I think I remember the original seasons being referenced as a tv show within the show. Though I may be misremembering.

I think I'll rewatch all of it at some point

I do remember, via a Wonderswan game, that the arc of Season 2 and Tamers are in fact connected. This is all evident in the character of Ryo Akiyama, but I don't quite remember how the story works. Anyone like to explain? :(

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I do remember, via a Wonderswan game, that the arc of Season 2 and Tamers are in fact connected. This is all evident in the character of Ryo Akiyama, but I don't quite remember how the story works. Anyone like to explain? :(

Watch JesuOtaku's retrospective story summary of Digimon Tamers, she explains Ryo Akiyama's story in it as well.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
I wonder if she's going to finish the rest of her Digimon retrospective. I'd love to hear her thoughts on the Tamers movies.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
We have the designs for some of the 02 Digidestined kids for the new movie:

EAc7JJhUEAIfL4g

Edit: Also the 01 Digidestined

chara1.png
chara2.png
chara3.png
chara4.png
chara5.png
chara6.png
chara7.png
chara8.png

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Based on the silhouettes it looks like Agumon and Gabumon are getting new/upgraded individual Megas levels. I wonder if that means Omegamon will get another form? (wonder how they can surpass Merciful Mode since it’s Omegamon+6 other Megas). Another theory I saw, is maybe the movie will do its version of biomerge/matrix evolution for Taichi and Yamato.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
pzojj2cmojb41.jpg

The title being read as Digimon Adventure Ψ in the prior information was likely a misread of the digivice icon included in the logo. The title appears to be Digimon Adventure

An alternate Universe/Reboot of Adventure 1 set in 2020.

Translation of the scan:

An adventure of the unknown takes place in 2020!
STORY: It's the year 2020. Computer networks have become an irreplaceable component for human lifestyles. However, what humans don't know is that on the other side of the network lives an endless world, the Digital World, and the Digimon who live there...
Large-scale network malfunctions occur in the capital city area. Streetlights blink erratically, big screen advertisements are filled with garbled text. The news reports it as cyber terrorism.
The main character is fifth grader Taichi Yagami, who lives in a high-rise apartment building in the Tokyo suburbs. He has stayed at home alone in order to prepare for his summer camp at the end of the week, but his mother and younger sister Hikari who have gone out to Shibuya are trapped inside a moving train that can't be braked. Taichi hurries to Shibuya to save his mom and sister, but the moment he heads to the train station platform... Something strange happens and Taichi finds himself in the Digital World!
The children meet their Digimon partners and face an unknown "adventure"...!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't know whether I find this preferable to a new series canon to the original show. I guess so, because now I feel comfortable ignoring it.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
If, like me, you were feeling like the continual shoving of Adventure down your throat was growing paper thin ... do suck it up and still give this a watch. Trust me, you will be suprised.

Just two episodes in and it's more exciting, emotional, and tense than anything in Tri. Really intrigued in what they are doing with this reboot.

Top Bottom