Discreet Affections - TsengxAerith

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Although it's not obviously apparent that it is Aerith cos she doesn't have her ribbon, dress or bracelets and stuff.

That doesn't make her any less Aerith! I like seeing her (and other characters) in different outfits it's refreshing. xD I also LOVE art of Aerith with her hair down. *^*

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Found this on tumblr, taken from pixiv:

tumblr_lzxtxqBOXy1rocke9o1_500.jpg

A serious contender for best Tserith picture ever?

Oh wow. This is gorgeous.

That one with the two of them lying together in a field is one of my favourites. He literally looks like he does not know what to do with his hands (come on, Tseng!) or like he can't believe he's not dreaming.

"Good-night baby" has my seal of approval.

Death and Reverth?

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Found this on tumblr, taken from pixiv:

tumblr_lzxtxqBOXy1rocke9o1_500.jpg

A serious contender for best Tserith picture ever?

This picture is apparently a cover for a slightly larger project. If you go here and click on the picture, it'll take you to the rest of it. I wish that I could read it. I checked to make sure, but you should be able to access the whole thing without being signed in to Pixiv.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
This picture is apparently a cover for a slightly larger project. If you go here and click on the picture, it'll take you to the rest of it. I wish that I could read it. I checked to make sure, but you should be able to access the whole thing without being signed in to Pixiv.

This made my whole day. Mostly because it led me to a whole new collection of Tserith art.

Like this one.

Morello

Pro Adventurer
Hi there - normally I write Tseng with Reno, Rufus or Elena, but just popped in to share these Tserith pics from pixiv. Sorry if they're old or you've all seen them already.

tserith1.jpg

pix7.jpg

pix2.jpg

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ok I'm slightly freaked out now because theres a picture of me when I was like 3 or something and I have that exact haircut and colour and a pink cardigan and a tartan skirt :O

Top Bottom