Discreet Affections - TsengxAerith

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I've never seen that first one before. I like it. I like it alot. :awesome:

I don't think anyone gives a shit about double posting in the clubs, not when it contains such delicious fanarts. I'd only get pissed off by meaningless bumping, cos then I'd get all juiced up for nothing :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I really like Crimson Sun's work.

tumblr_luwqn8H3wV1qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Also, that pic just reminds me how much I miss Aerith's hair....it just wasn't the same in AC :sigh:

I love the brushwork in that one, their eyes, the fact that he's using his teeth - the way he's moving energetically, and she's standing there - and the way she only just looks legal. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Thanks, Vivi.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I love the brushwork in that one, their eyes, the fact that he's using his teeth - the way he's moving energetically, and she's standing there - and the way she only just looks legal. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Thanks, Vivi.

I have bolded the most important parts here, also I read brushwork as 'buttocks'.......yeaahh I think I need to get some sleep :monster:

Also I have decided the caption here is:

'We've got to get this robe on you before my mother gets here, I told her you we're from Wutai...so uh...Its probably best if you don't speak at all Aerith' :lol:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I wish I could find this image in a bigger size, because I really like it.

tumblr_ly5nmfs8Vi1r9xoduo1_500.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Damn this is really annoying, I could have sworn I had a copy of that pic somewhere (though I don't know if it was bigger or not) I'll have to check all my discs but if I have a bigger version I'll post it for you.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
:rage:

So I went through all of my discs and I still couldn't find that pic. I am enraged. How could I have not saved it?!! I'm going to keep looking though, I'll see if I can somehow find the site I saw it on but it might take a while. Sorry :(

Anyway during my searches I found these, I have no idea where they are from or what is being said, the first one seems to have a young Sephiroth with flowers in his hair?!:
07-1.jpg

29-1.jpg
EDIT: Also this pretty sketch I found:

te3.gif

Last edited:
I am happy because this thread lives! And I could read about half of that Japanese!

I forgot to bring my Japanese homework with me today, so I thought I'd try my hand at translating your doujinshi. It's pretty basic, but even so my - very loose and partial - translation sucks. I can't make out all the kanji to look them up!

1st pic:
Aeris: Wow, Sephiroth is like a Prince!
[to him] Excuse me, excuse me, [Is your mother as gorgeous as you? not sure about that line]
Tseng: [loudly] Aerith! It's time for your homework!
Aeris: What? Already? Nooooo.....
Tseng: Come along quickly.
[not sure what he says next, but I guess it's something like] You need to stay away from that soldier-boy, I'm warning you.

2nd pic
[voiceover?] On this floor we find the people who [can't read the kanji] quickly.
Aeris: Hmm. I wonder which way I should go to find Sephiroth? This way? This way?
Then she finds him and hugs him (Bi!) but I think she can see Tseng over his shoulder.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
[to him] Excuse me, excuse me, [Is your mother as gorgeous as you? not sure about that line]
Mother - in a letter - about Sephiroth

idk what's supposed to be happening or what is going on. wow that was helpful :awesome:

[not sure what he says next, but I guess it's something like] You need to stay away from that soldier-boy, I'm warning you.
It only seems to be half a sentence, but "the brilliant SOLDIER [is the topic of this sentence without an ending" (優秀なソルジャーくんは

[voiceover?] On this floor we find the people who [can't read the kanji] quickly.
I kind of want to say this is announcement, like those ones you hear in shopping centres about lost kids?

The kanji is 残っている, staying/left behind. Maybe it's some kind of evacuation? "Would the people still on this floor leave immediately" or something.

Aeris: Hmm. I wonder which way I should go to find Sephiroth? This way? This way?
Then she finds him and hugs him (Bi!) but I think she can see Tseng over his shoulder.
Is that Ifalna she's holding onto to? Like, this is her escaping Shinra with Aerith? I guess all the ハァ sound effects are from her running while carrying Aerith, who's wondering if Sephiroth knows his way? (ああ~ セフィロスちゃんとみちわかるかなあ=ちゃんと道 分かるかなあ)

Then the び~ is her pulling a face at Tseng, pulling at the corners of her mouth with her fingers and sticking her tongue out?

Hito to the rescue! That makes sense now. I couldn't work out the context from the background art, but of course they are in/around the Shinra building, and in the second one she's escaping with her mother.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Thought I'd share :)

tserith.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Thought I'd share :)

tserith.jpg

People in attendance now gently tossing Captain Crunch as the Prince passes by, as of course is the tradition.

Sorry I just watched South Park. Seriously though, that is awesome, is it by the same person who did those other brilliant Tseng pics?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Found this on tumblr, taken from pixiv:

tumblr_lzxtxqBOXy1rocke9o1_500.jpg

A serious contender for best Tserith picture ever?

Yes...kind of. Although it's not obviously apparent that it is Aerith cos she doesn't have her ribbon, dress or bracelets and stuff.

Still all these amazing pics are by the same person right? I think we need to chip in together to get them a nice fruit basket! :lol:

Top Bottom